How to make phulkas on an electric stove
Operating an induction cooker - you should pay attention to this
Basic information on operation
Most induction hobs can be operated in the same way as a self-sufficient ceramic hob with control panel. Depending on the manufacturer and device type, there may be different functions.
Basically, an induction hob only works if there is a suitable pan on it. If the pot is not suitable for induction or if it is not positioned correctly on the hob, it cannot be switched on.
The most important functions
- Step switch for the hobs
- Timer for hobs
- Temperature switch for hobs
- Boost switch
- Parental controls
- Bridge function
Step switch for the hobs
As with any other stove, the individual hobs can be switched up in levels, usually from 1 to 9. In addition to the level switching, you can also set a timer and temperature preselection for each hob.
Timer for hobs
Each hob can remain switched on for a specific, preselected time (timer function). For example, you can set for hob 4: Cook this on level X for 20 minutes. The plate then switches itself off automatically.
Temperature switch for hobs
In addition to the level and the time, you can also make a temperature preselection. For example, if you want to simmer your goulash for 3 hours at a temperature of 70 ° C, you can set it to do the same.
Level 3 - duration 3:00 hours - temperature 70 ° C
The hob will now monitor the temperature. If it falls below 80 ° C, the induction hob will automatically heat on level 3 until the set temperature is reached. Then it turns off. If the temperature drops again, it switches on again, etc.
If you want to heat up a little faster, you can usually fall back on one or even several boost levels. This releases more power for the hob, with some models up to three times the normal maximum power of the hob.
Control panels usually have a key lock to prevent accidental adjustment by touch. In many cases, the key lock is unlocked by pressing and holding the on / off button, as is the case with ceramic hobs with a touchpad. In some cases, however, this can differ.
A child safety lock is a more complicated lock. Usually several complex key sequences have to be pressed before the hob turns on. This is to ensure that children cannot switch on the hob unsupervised. The respective key sequence can be found in the operating instructions. The lock is usually activated automatically as soon as all the hobs are switched off.
Some appliances also have a bridge function, with which individual hobs can be linked together to form a single, large cooking surface. This means there is more space available for the pots. The hob automatically detects where pots are on the surface and directs the heat exactly there.
- How to pronounce ng Mui Fighting
- Refurbished Laptops Wholesale Dubai Jewelry
- How does the water switch stop
- Grup whatsapp chelsea indonesia
- How does sticky side powder work
- Rk3288 crashes codes when fast forwarding
- Who is kevin from fred the film
- How many chiral centers in Lovastatin
- What does Las Chavelas mean
- Tukang Urut Mak Nyah Chow
- When to use whom and whom Grammar exercises
- Howard medical coding and advice
- Who is Kathleen Battle Husband
- How to open mdl files in Blender
- How to detoxify the body from maltodextrin
- How long are 72 hours from Saturday
- Home Farm Knedlington Howden
- Where is nupak rice grown in United
- How to pronounce beatrice schenk de regniers
- Who is the Burger King CEO John
- Who is Ricardo Arjona from
- What does it mean to avoid wrecks?
- Errett Callahan knife wholesale
- What is Hot AC Radio Formats