How to cut plastic animals in half
How to cut a cantaloupe 2021
Knowing how to cut a cantaloupe may seem daunting at first, but the rewards are well worth it. There are many good reasons to cut into this fruit, including the high doses of vitamins A, C, and K. Perhaps the best reason is the refreshingly sweet, surprisingly eclectic taste that is especially tasty in summer. Cantaloupe even appears in some of our most popular new cocktails, such as the frozen cantaloupe margarita. But before you can experience all that this delicious fruit has to offer, you need to know how to properly slice it.
Read on to learn how to cut a cantaloupe in just six easy steps.
1. Gather your supplies
To properly cut a cantaloupe, you need a clean, flat surface (like a cutting board) and a good quality knife. While a sharp knife should be able to do the job, you prefer to choose a serrated knife that will easily cut through the hard bark of the cantaloupe. You will also need a large metal spoon that you can use to remove the pulp and seeds.
2. Cut off the top and bottom
Make sure the cantaloupe is firmly positioned on its side by firmly pressing it down with the palm of your nondominant hand. Cut off about an inch at the top and bottom, making an effort to keep the cuts parallel.
3. Cut in half
Once the top and bottom are removed, the next step is to divide and conquer. Stand the cantaloupe upright on its upper or lower (now flat) end and cut it evenly in the middle.
4. Scoop up seeds
In the center of a cantaloupe is a soft, mushy area where the seeds are located. Using your spoon, carefully scoop this section of fruit out of both halves.
5. Cut your halves into quarters
When all you have left is the fruit and rind, place each half of the cantaloupe upside down on the cutting board. Carefully cut these sections in half again, creating quarter wedges.
6. Cut into pieces
Work through a quarter at a time, placing each cantaloupe slice face up, making vertical slices about an inch apart. Stop the knife as soon as you come into contact with the bark. Then carefully slide the knife between the fruit and the inside of the rind to break the cantaloupe into neat pieces. Once you've mastered this cutting technique, give this delicious cantaloupe and ham recipe a try.
Next, learn how to cut a watermelon in five easy steps.
- What happened to Brian on Q102 radio
- Whole grain tortilla wraps for slimming world chips
- How to Play Low C # on Trumpet
- Super console 1000, how to clear minor alarms
- How accurate is the Gendermaker test
- Alfatil 500 mg is how many grams
- Wholesale french toast uniforms
- Frydrychowice dom kultury zacisze
- What does longing for free breathing mean?
- What does Morgan Urban Dictionary
- Examples of Chow test panel data
- Hirsch rally 18mm is like many inches
- Wasting water when brushing your teeth
- What is tracheitis in dogs
- Transocean the shipping company how to
- What do Swat officers wear
- Janet Ellis Dr. Who
- Tsukune and Kurumu lemon fanfiction where Naruto
- How to Make a Homemade Skeet Thrower
- What does etc. mean for a car
- What color are rob lowe eyes
- What do H10 lamps fit
- Which Bruce Springsteen album does Jersey Girl have
- What does the measurement of the central venous oxygen saturation do?