How to use Salisia facial cleanser
Facial cleansing: this is what you should pay attention to
The skin of the face is the only part of the body that is uncovered all year round. So external factors such as the sun or air pollution constantly defeat them. Anyone who also puts on make-up every day should go for a thorough one cleaningdo not waive. For whom facial cleansing is particularly important and how it is particularly effective, read here.
Why should you clean your face?
The skin on the face is much thinner than on the rest of the body and therefore more prone to damage. With facial cleansing, you create the basic requirements for proper facial care. Only then does it make sense to apply care products such as a face cream. Caring substances can work better on cleansed skin because they penetrate more easily.
Facial cleansing should be part of your daily routine, especially if your skin tends to produce too much sebum or if you use make-up. Otherwise acne or other inflammatory processes on the face are more likely to occur. Skin bacteria are involved in this. These break down sebum and cosmetic residues into substances that can irritate or inflame the skin.
How to properly cleanse your face
Basically, facial cleansing consists of two steps: cleansing and clarifying. When cleaning, you use water or a cleaning product to remove dirt from your skin. The subsequent clarification, also known as post-cleaning, removes residues from the cleaning product and any residues from the water. This can be lime, for example. Toner is also said to tone the skin (increase tension in the face) and increase blood circulation. The following instructions will give you general advice on how to clean your face.
Cleansing the skin of the face
- Remove eye make-up and lipstick beforehand using appropriate means.
- Apply the cleansing product to your face using small circular movements. You are welcome to massage your skin lightly.
- Rinse the product off with lukewarm water. Especially with dry and sensitive skin, the water for facial cleansing must not be too hot.
Finally, dry your face with a clean towel, which is best used only for the area around your face.
Clarify the skin of the face
- Put some toner on a cotton pad.
- Use normal pressure to slide the pad over your neck and face.
- Leave out the skin around the eyes and lips.
- Don't rinse the toner off with tap water, just let it dry like that.
- Then you can apply your facial care.
Facial cleansing process
It is best to cleanse your face in the morning and in the evening. How you use the cleanser and facial toner exactly depends on the product in question. It is best to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Sometimes, for example, an exposure time is recommended. Should you use a terry towel or a microfiber towel? Cleanse the face, neck and décolleté equally? You can find this information under the instructions for use or ask the manufacturer directly how the facial cleansing should be carried out.
Facial cleansing products
The wide variety of products includes, for example, washing gels, washing emulsions or cleansing milk. Toner is available with or without alcohol. What you use to cleanse your face depends on your skin type and the state of your skin's health. Talk to your dermatologist about this and he will help you choose.
Facial cleansing should be gentle in any case. This means that conventional soaps are no longer used these days. They dissolve the protective acid mantle, the skin's natural defense system. Pathogenic germs then have an easy time of it. The experts agree: Syndets are better than soaps. These are synthetic washing substances with which you can adjust the pH value to the skin. This is how you get the natural protective acid mantle. Make sure that the pH value is around 5.5 and that it contains lipid-replenishing and moisture-regulating substances.
Wash your face only with water?
Facial cleansing removes the protective fats from the cornea and makes this waterproof barrier more permeable. Lipid replenishing substances are supposed to return the lost fat to the skin. Then why not just wash your skin with water?
In fact, this is now being advocated by experts. Prof. Dr. Volker Steinkraus from the Dermatologikum Hamburg warns against excessive facial cleansing. For young skin in particular, it is sufficient if you wash your face in the morning only with water, according to the dermatologist. For more demanding mature skin and especially for stubborn residues such as tinted day cream, one is sufficient Facial cleansing only with water but not. To do this, use the mild cleaning products described.
Author & source information
- What does trampling mean in the zoo
- How brembo brakes workbench
- How did Trondr Nefas die
- What is red gram in Tamil
- What is a quadratic regression function
- How to Beat Level 151 Bubble Mania
- Carriglea industrial area Naas street, where Veronica
- GLB pool chemicals wholesale
- Somewhere sword fanfiction websites
- How to find the number of words on the pages
- How to manage the manager's diary
- Ifeanyi ibeabuchi when money is dey young
- How much does the Fuyan pill cost
- What develops from Gible
- How to draw an equilateral triangle in cad
- How do chappies make their coleslaw
- Who is Alisa Maria's husband
- Thinstation, how to configure DNS
- 2100 USD is how many euros
- How do I train my dragon PS2 gameplay
- How to remove penrod hinges
- What is intelligent sensor technology
- How Much Does Rhinoplasty Cost In Vancouver
- Baby you're the whole package that says