How to homeopathically cure hypoglycemia
Do you have symptoms of hypoglycemia?
If you suffer from hypoglycemia or hypoglycemia, this means that your blood sugar (the glucose in the blood) slips into the cellar at a certain distance from your meals, or at least well below the healthy level that your body needs to optimally all To keep processes running. This sends a Danger signalYour body trying to balance it out by mobilizing glycogen reserves from liver and muscle cells. If this happens regularly, the entire organism is permanently stressed. He gets into a constant cycle of stress with all negative health consequences. Often there are general problems with blood sugar regulation, one can have problems with hypoglycaemia as well as excess sugar (hyperglycaemia, leads to diabetes in the long run).
The medical reference values for fasting blood sugar are 60 - 110 mg / dl (corresponds to 3.3 - 6.1 mmol / l).
Do you have hypoglycemia without even knowing about it? A measurement of the blood does not always provide information, as the values are of course subject to daily fluctuations and can represent a snapshot that appears normal on the day of the measurement. The HBA1c test, which says something about the long-term condition, is more meaningful.
The number of those affected is higher than you might think. It is typical that at some point, usually a few hours after the last meal (in severe cases even half an hour afterwards), the person concerned can no longer stop thinking about food, one is grumpy, irritable, nagging, maybe even argumentative and relaxation and serenity only come back through a snack or meal. Further symptoms are nausea, stomach cramps, acute lack of energy, feeling weak, freezing or sweating (sometimes with flush and itching), headache, brain fog or just an emptiness in the head combined with word-finding disorders and inability to finish thinking processes, tunnel vision and focus on small ones Details, obsessive-compulsive behavior, depressive moods, binge eating, generally a feeling of being uninhibited and easy to influence (it is easier to get stuck in other stimulating practices such as social media), shaky hands, circulatory problems, dry mouth, sensory sensitivity (light, smells Sounds...), but also waking up from a nightmare at night - with palpitations, sweating and anxiety attacks, or with nausea - is blood sugar-related.
Reasons for hypoglycemia
There may be various reasons. In general, it's too strong physical or psychological stressthat brings the body out of its healthy center. Signs of problems with hypoglycaemia are already a sign of stage 1 adrenal weakness (the adrenal glands are a gland that, when necessary, does their best to bring the blood sugar and metabolism back into balance by releasing stress hormones. Remember that stress hormones reduce the immune system bring the balance: certain parts are suppressed, other parts, such as immune cells (Mast cells, etc ...) are alerted).
Often there is an equal amount of excess and hypoglycaemia, and blood sugar only shoots up excessively after a meal, which leads to tissue damage and premature aging due to saccharification of tissue such as collagen and nerve cells (formation of advanced glycation end products). The general advice is not to overeat glycemic food, however, the glycemic index alone is not meaningful about how to tolerate a food. Individual food intolerances also have a strong influence on blood sugar (e.g. experience has shown that wheat can often cause problems, while white rice is well metabolized) .1)
3 tips to get a grip on blood sugar problems
1. Eat only one type of carbohydrate per meal and leave at least a 2 hour break between meals or snacks. According to nutritionist Dr. med. Dörten Wolff Otherwise this overstrains the vegetative nervous system and brings it out of balance, because each type of carbohydrate causes insulin to be released (the hormone that is supposed to keep our blood sugar in balance), which then adds up.
2. Eat balanced meals that are always rich in fat, protein and fiber in the form of vegetables. according to your vegetative & metabolic type and compatibility. Fat has a very stabilizing and grounding effect, protein provides your brain with the necessary motivating neurotransmitters and keeps you full for a long time, and fiber slows down the passage through the intestines and the absorption of glucose into your bloodstream.
3. Make sure you have enough chromium, because chromium helps regulate blood sugar (my best “supplements”: mussels 130µg / 100gSource: The Little Souci and Spirulina 250µg / 100g according to Algae farmer Sónia - I have a couple of packs Spirulinabrought with me from the Azores, please write to me if you are interested: [email protected])
Last but not least: Identify individual life stressors such as Food intolerance, because this ensures the distribution of histamineand stress hormones. Signs can be: palpitations and dry mouth very soon after the meal, a general feeling of being out of balance, pseudo-allergic physical symptoms such as redness, sneezing attacks, itching, indigestion, cognitive complaints.
The functioning of our hormones, specifically insulin and leptin, to a very large extend influence the way we focus on and interpret the world around us and the events in our lives. ~ Nora T. Gedgaudas
- Zeevi, D., Korem, T., Zmora, N., Israeli, D., Rothschild, D., Weinberger, A.,… & Suez, J. (2015). Personalized nutrition by prediction of glycemic responses. Cell, 163(5), 1079-1094.
- Natasha Howard Prince Harry
- Wholesale pet shop supplies Ukraine
- How to Root Mandevilla Cuttings
- How to open catia drawing sample
- Skyrim Ragnvald temple, how to open the gate
- How to get to Bakreswar Thermal Power Plant
- What does mere seeing mean
- Kmc buildings far rules when you pay
- Chowdam Lakshmi Sravanthi Agrawal
- How do you say, dear sir, in French
- What is 20% of 100 math
- Waddie Greywolf he who did
- Hyd police whatsapp number all pk
- Doctor, the top 10 topics for Cydia
- Jerzee back to where we started tina
- Biceps 36cm is like many inches
- Where's Lieutenant Gryffith Diablo 3
- Who says chords just Sheryl
- When I meet you again drama online
- Fashion clothes 2013 wholesale t-shirts
- Clair de lune played in which вЂ ‹вЂ‹ film
- How to pronounce yoon eun hye name
- What is Aikido Dojo Texas
- Cross your fingers for what it means
- What has matthias Schleiden contributed to biology
- What size does a 738 airplane have seats?
- How to crimp a three-piece rj45 connector
- Who makes Roisin's chocolate for Aldine
- St gallen hsg test what to expect
- Mel Gibson sings what women want
- Who is alek mirkovich
- Wooden magazine, how to build a sawhorse
- How to fix vshare