How to connect libyana to the internet
- With the PSP-1000 and PSPgo the switch is on the left of the device next to the analog button. Slide the switch UP to activate the WLAN card.
- On the PSP-2000 and -3000, the WLAN switch is on top of the device. Slide the switch to the RIGHT to activate the WiFi card.
- Open your router's configuration page on a computer connected to the network. Read this guide for more details.
- Navigate to the "WiFi" section.
- Change the security level to "WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES]" or "WPA2 Personal TKIP + AES".
- Make sure that the MAC address filter is not switched on, or else add the MAC address of your PSP to the whitelist.
Update your PSP. You need at least version 2.0 or newer to connect to a WiFi network. Read this guide for details on how to update your PSP without a network connection. The PSP is currently on version 6.60 (final).
Open the settings. These can be found on the far left in the PSP XMB menu.
Select "Network Settings". You can find this in the settings below.
Select "Infrastructure Mode". This enables the PSP to connect to a WLAN. Ad-Hoc mode is for connecting directly to another PSP.
Select "[New Connection]". This will create a new connection that will be saved on your PSP and will allow you to automatically connect to that network in the future. The PSP can store up to 10 networks.
- You can also enter the name of the network manually. This is useful if your network isn't broadcasting the SSID.
Select your network. When the scan is complete, a list of available networks will be displayed. Pick the one you want to connect with. The signal strength of each network is shown in the list. For the best performance, you want signal strength over 50%.
Confirm the network name. A field with the SSID of the network appears. You can make changes, but most users can leave it that way. Press right to continue.
Choose your security settings. If you have configured your router in the previous steps, you should select "WPA-PSK (AES)". If the access point you are connecting to does not have a password, select "None".
Enter the WiFi password. After entering the security level, enter the wireless connection password. Wi-Fi passwords are case-sensitive, so make sure you enter the password correctly. You can find your WiFi password on the same page as your router's security settings.
Choose "Easy". This will automatically configure your PSP to get the IP address from the router. Most users can choose Simple without worrying. If you want more control or if you have a PPPoE connection, select "Individual". You will be asked to enter your IP address manually.
Enter a name for your connection. The connection is automatically named the same as your SSID. You can change this to make it easier to remember, e.g. "home" or "office".
Check the settings. A list of all your settings will be displayed. Make sure everything looks right, then press the right button on the direction pad to continue. Press "X" to save your settings.
Test the connection. After saving your settings, you will be given the opportunity to test the connection. Your PSP tries to connect to the internet. Check the entry "Internet connection" in the results display. If it says "Successful", then your connection has been configured correctly.
- Suchowski Marek Laryngolog Chicago
- Actor Howard Reis Room 222 Wikipedia
- Tbs app authentication error while connecting
- What planet are you from torrent
- How do I create a virus scan CD
- How to use Nivea tanning oil spray
- What does xqqme
- Acquisition of the Howard Yang assembly technology
- Twinster, where are you now
- Wholesale Voip cancellation Europe
- How old is Soos falling by gravity
- Tubulars Vitamin Milk Straws Wholesale
- Shampoo Industry In Bangladesh What Pumpkins Do
- Tom Robertson, what you've become album
- What will run 5 km a day
- How many barangay in Makati City
- Punishment for children who destroy property
- How to change menu item via joomla
- Whoops kiri whoops lyrics dance again jennifer
- How To Teach 90 Degree Parking
- What does PNP mean in proximity switches
- Chennai article change WhatsApp number
- How big a tank for Arowana Club
- What is Genghis fever