How to display accounting documents in sap
How to display transaction codes in the SAP menu
In short: Activate the Show technical names check box in the Tools and Settings menu. The transaction codes are displayed here next to the transaction in SAP Easy Access.
SAP technical names are then displayed in the SAP menu directly in front of the long name of each transaction.
As soon as the SAP GUI technical name is displayed in the SAP menu, you can use these transaction codes for direct access and also search for a transaction with the key combination Ctrl-F.
Display the transaction code in the SAP menu
Having to search for transactions in the SAP user menu seems complicated, especially since the search is not always successful and sometimes leads to interface errors.
SAP displays transaction codes
However, it can be very useful to have SAP display transaction codes / technical names right next to the transaction names and this is a simple setting that can be enabled.How to show the transaction code in SAP Easy Access
In the main SAP screen, open the menu Extras> Settings.
The key combination Shift + F9 also opens this menu, in which SAP can display the transaction code.
How to activate technical names in SAP
Here, check the Show technical names check box to show transaction codes in the SAP menu or uncheck the box to hide them and save the change.
And that's it, the transaction codes are now displayed right next to the transaction names.
In the Easy Access menu you now have the SAP codes with descriptions.
How to display technical names in SAP
SAP has technical names to show is a very simple trick, as the technical names of the display in SAP are just a check box away.
How to activate technical names in SAP
The technical SAP names are the transaction codes that are used for direct access to a transaction either from the SAP user menu or directly from a transaction.
To get SAP technical names, simply activate the corresponding option Show transaction code in the SAP menu, accessible with SHIFT + F9.
Display technical names in the SAP menu
After checking how technical names are displayed in SAP or how transaction codes are displayed in SAP, whichever is the same, you will get technical field names in SAP.
After figuring out how to view codes in the SAP menu, just go to SAP Easy Access Transaction Codes with the following tcodes:
- SAP Easy Access tcode is SE41,
- The SAP user menu tcode is SMEN.
The solution will also show SAP favorites transaction code, which will be very useful for quickly sharing a transaction with a colleague.
Displaying the transaction codes also makes your screenshots more meaningful, as it shows both the transaction code and the description of the transaction name. This becomes more understandable.
How to find the transaction code in SAP?
Depending on whether you already know the transaction or not, there are several ways to find a transaction code or a transaction description in SAP.Find the transport code in SAP
- Search the SAP menu for the correct transaction name or code,
- Find the SAP menu for the transaction name or code with a given keyword using Ctrl-F,
- Show transaction code from a transaction in the status bar,
- Search for a transaction code in the SAP transaction list.
How to view the SAP transaction code?
In the latest SAP GUI version 750, the status bar is no longer at the bottom of the screen and does not always show the currently open SAP transaction code.
To display the transaction code in SAP 750 and newer versions, simply press the key located between two arrows in the upper left of the screen within a transaction. It shows either system, client, user, application server, program, transaction, response time, interpretation time or round trips / flushes.
Click on the transaction code, you can also write down the current transaction code immediately, but when you click on the transaction, the SAP GUI interface version 750 and newer now always shows the transaction code in the status bar on the interface.How to find the program name of transaction code in SAP?
If you already know a transaction code but are not sure what the program name is, there are two main ways you can find out the program name.Finding program names from transaction code in SAP
- Use the CTRL-F search function in SAP Easy Access and search for the transaction code,
- Download the list of all SAP transaction codes and search for the program name in this list.
How did I add the transaction code to favorite favorites in SAP?
Adding a transaction code to your favorites in SAP is as simple as opening SAP Easy Access, the main SAP screen, locating the transaction in the transaction tree, right-clicking it, and then selecting the Add to Favorites option.
Inside the transaction, check the transaction code in the status bar, write it down and look for the SAP menu to add the transaction code to favorites.
How to add the transaction code in SAP menu
You can also add your own transaction codes in the SAP menu, provided that the transactions exist in the system - this is the case, for example, of custom transactions created by your organization.
To add a transaction code to your SAP menu, simply open the SAP Easy Access interface.
To do this, open the Menu menu, activate the Favorites submenu, then click Insert Transaction and enter the transaction code and enter the transaction code to be added to your SAP menu.
You can also add this transaction directly using the keyboard shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + F4.
If your transaction code does not exist in SAP, you can still add it using the Add Other Objects option, which allows you to enter custom values in your favorites.
For example, you can add a transaction code to access your FIORI interface simply by creating a web url link and entering the SAP Fiori web address!
Introduction to SAP HANA for non-technicians in video
- Pink Slime Block Ftb where my refund is
- What is called rohu fish in Malayalam
- Istanbul wholesale shopping trolleys
- Twitching emoticons for WhatsApp
- How to update the Fitbit tracker software
- Crack in the lower right when lifting the leg
- How to convert gsm to basis weight
- What is position 8
- What care means to me, essays
- What the hell is this stubborn queen
- Onicon flow meter distributors wholesale
- What does corrected vision mean in 2030
- Badmashi status for WhatsApp in Portuguese
- How to install Koetermuts on Kodi
- Infinite crisis how to unlock characters
- What do morel mushrooms look like
- What club does Tony Toutouni own
- How to get zookeepers of the time rep
- Flexcube Core Banking Module everywhere
- How to generate server-config.wsdd with ant
- Best torch light painting photography how to
- X-plane 10 like a hud tutorial
- Alan Howard Oldham vat days off
- Free iPhone tracker if lost