Zeiss LED fluorescence microscope, how it works
ZEISS Primostar 3
Compact and durable: the microscope for digital teaching and routine laboratories
Primostar 3 is the ideal microscope for training and routine laboratories: easy to use, compact and durable - a good investment with limited space and long working hours.
Whether pupil or student, trainee or laboratory employee - everyone can concentrate on the essentials right from the start. Simply select the ideal microscope configuration for your tasks and applications from our preconfigured packages and get started. Every microscope is preconfigured and ready for immediate use - so it offers real plug-and-play. Primostar 3 is your reliable solution in microscopy. Today and in the future.
The robust, compact microscope is perfect for digital teaching and routine laboratories. Choose the right one from our preconfigured packages and inspire your course participants in the digital classroom. Benefit from the eco mode, the light manager and other well thought-out functions.
Primostar 3 is made of high quality materials. During the construction, particular attention was paid to mechanical stability. That is why, even after many years of intensive daily use under demanding conditions, you can be sure that all components will function perfectly - with low maintenance requirements and an optional ZEISS extended warranty of five years.
Adapt ZEISS Primostar 3 to your tasks
Select the microscope configuration that suits your application. ZEISS Primostar 3 is available in different packages from the basic training microscope with fixed Koehler to the special full Koehler configuration for histological laboratories. The packages are tailored precisely to your application - the microscope is ready for use immediately after unpacking.
Inspire your participants in the digital classroom
Primostar 3 is equipped with a digital camera fully integrated into the tube and many connection options. With Labscope, the unique microscopy app from ZEISS, microscopes can be networked in the classroom: Share snapshots or live videos with all course participants using an HD monitor or projector. With the optional Labscope Teacher software module, you can manage and organize the digital classroom: You can get a glimpse of every single microscope in the room via your Apple iPad or Windows PC. During online lessons, you simply connect Primostar 3 to a Windows PC and switch the camera image from your microscope directly to all participants in the video call.
Perfectly tailored to your application
Primostar 3 Fixed Koehler for training
- The Fixed-Koehler version of Primostar 3 offers a large field of view of 20 mm and is immediately ready for use thanks to plug-and-play.
- A sensible selection of objective lenses and eyepieces is already included.
- Another plus point are the low operating costs due to the low energy consumption of the long-life LED lighting.
Primostar 3 for training and routine laboratories
- Choose between the 30 watt halogen light or the energy-saving LED lighting with stable intensity and color temperature.
- Upgrade Primostar 3 to an LED fluorescence microscope with the fluorescence intermediate tube.
- Choose from a range of contrast methods, suitable objective lenses and options for digital networking and documentation.
Your own digital classroom
- Simply connect your Primostar 3 microscope to a WiFi camera and install the ZEISS Labscope microscopy app. As a lecturer, you can see an overview of all teaching microscopes, select an image from a teaching microscope and share it with the whole class via a projector or monitor.
- The ideal package for digital lessons is Primostar 3 with an integrated HD WiFi camera (8.3 megapixels) and WiFi dongle. The integrated camera is equipped with several interfaces, including LAN / Ethernet and USB-C 3.0. Another advantage is the integrated power supply saves you a large number of cables.
Primostar 3 is so easy to use that your course participants and laboratory staff can concentrate on the essentials right from the start.
Simply unpack, connect and get started!
Here you can find out more about the most important components of the ZEISS Primostar 3 and their function. Click the blue dots below to read the descriptions.
The Tube is connected to the tripod and holds the eyepieces. Binocular tubes take two eyepieces, monocular one eyepiece. Cameras can be adapted to photo tubes (trinocular tubes). Ergotubes allow different viewing angles and / or heights.
Eyepieces are embedded at the upper end of the tube and make the enlarged image accessible to the eyes. The eyepiece objective typically generates a 10-fold image magnification with a field number of 10 to 23. This number corresponds to the diameter of the intermediate image in mm. The eyepieces are interchangeable. Special eyepieces for eyeglass wearers are also available.
At the Objective nosepiece are the lenses. Here users can set different magnifications and lenses.
The lens collects the light from the sample and creates an enlarged intermediate image. It is composed of several lenses. These differ z. B. according to the possibilities for color correction or according to the contrast method.
At the table the specimen is fixed using specimen clamps. It is located on the table support that is attached to the tripod. To focus the sample, the table can be moved up and down and aligned on two horizontal axes.
The Condenser bundles the light from the light source to illuminate the sample. The lighting quality and intensity can be adjusted with filters and diaphragms.
The many options for Light sources range from simple mirrors to halogen lighting and LEDs. The well-known Köhler lighting produces homogeneous lighting without scattered light.
On the Focusing mechanism the table is moved up and down, whereby the coarse and fine focus can be set separately.
- How to write Spanish postal addresses
- Nilgosc вЂ ‹вЂ‹ sickness retirement how much
- Where is Hayathnagar in Hyderabad
- How much does Advent Black Diamond cost
- How to tear up maplestory sprites of the east
- What does the cosmic Christ mean
- Where can you find copy of GTA 5 online
- What to do in Siam Square Bangkok
- Baraf Khana Chowk Rawalpindi map satellite
- Where can I get Multi Shot Mod Warframe
- Learn to draw barney
- Virtual DJ, how to fade automatically
- Where was Ed Rabel born
- Kargi Chowk Dehradun Map India
- How to contract
- The entity framework contains a subquery in the where clause
- Chowking Philippines Christening Package Manila
- Methow River flows into Winthrop
- What are flexo support bars
- What is Comar regulations
- How to use a tarpaulin in a sentence
- Auto detailing supplies wholesale Canada
- What do not suffer fools mean
- Iburst omni antenna specifications howard
- How to turn Eriador into Arnor Middle-earth
- Order wholesale order form online
- What is grid action in the MVC tournament
- Eprouvette 25 ml is like many ounces
- Fake story of whoo samples
- How many Daedric shrines in Skyrim
- How to learn python pandas tutorial
- Where is Bill Kamal now