Whole grain carrot cake eggless
Carrot cake (carrot cake, vegan)
A simple and delicious recipe for a juicy carrot cake (carrot cake / carrot cake). This (vegan) recipe is also great for muffins. Feel free to watch the recipe video to see how easy it is!
The BEST vegan carrot cake in the world!
Easter is coming soon! You can't go wrong with a simple, delicious and healthy carrot cake made from carrots and almonds, topped with a creamy vegan 'cream cheese' frosting, chopped pistachios and sweet marzipan carrots as a decoration! Quick and easy to make, this cake is incredibly delicious!
CARROT CAKE - JUICY, HEALTHY AND AROMATIC
I don't know about you, but whenever I think of typical Easter treats, I immediately notice a healthy one in addition to Easter eggs and chocolate bunniesCarrot cake (carrot cake) or carrot cake called a. I've wanted to share a recipe like this with you for a long time because I've baked this cake very often. But when is it better than during Easter? I also think that carrots are not just a part of the cake great aroma give, but also a certain amount juicinessthat lasts for days. That is why the cake tastes even better on the second day than on the first day, because it then becomes more intense in taste and even more juicy. Well packaged and stored in the refrigerator, it can easily be kept for 3 to 4 days and still tastes great.
QUICK AND EASY TO PREPARE
By the way, I think that such a carrot cake is real prepared super quickly and is baked. Ultimately, you just have to grate the carrots and with the others few ingredientsstir together. Then everything goes to the oven, which does the rest. Then you can garnish or decorate the cake as you like. But if you don't feel like it, you can of course just eat it! Although, to be honest, I think that creamyTopping at least it should, because it tastes so good! Optionally, you can also simply decorate the cake with a simple lemon frosting or a marzipan blanket. Just let your creativity run free.
CAKE OR MUFFINS ?! VEGAN OR WITH EGG ?!
I've also had this cake many times in the vegan version baked in a Box shape,on the sheet and as muffins. Everything is possible. If necessary, you just have to adjust the baking time a little. Muffins, for example, only take about 25 minutes and then they're ready. The best thing to do is to simply do a chopstick sample in between. When the dough barely sticks to the stick, the cake (or muffins) is done.
DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY - NOT ONLY ON EASTER
I think this recipe is not only ideal for the upcoming Easter days, but all year round. I mean, what could be better than a delicious cake that even has vegetables or Vitamins contains? So I think this is a great hiding place for vegetables and I am sure that you can even turn every vegetable enemy into a vegetable lover! You might also like my recipe for the best vegan banana bread.
Fast, easy, tasty AND still healthy! It doesn't get any better than that. Are you convinced? Well, then let's get to the ingredients and off you go. The recipe is coming right now!
If you try this easy vegan carrot cake recipe, please leave me a comment and a rating, because I am always happy to receive your feedback! And if you take a photo of your cake and share it on Instagram, please link me with @biancazapatka and use the hashtag #biancazapatka to make sure I don't miss your post! Have fun baking! 🙂
The BEST carrot cake (carrot cake, carrot cake)Author: Bianca Zapatka
Not the right cake pan at hand? Try my baking pan converter!
For the dough:
- 250 g carrots
- 125 g (vegan) butter at room temperature (or coconut oil)
- 100 g sugar or maple syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of ground vanilla
- 2 (flaxseed) eggs * See recipe notes for instructions
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 100 g ground almonds
- 125 g flour
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the cream:
- 200 g (vegan) cream cheese e.g. spread enjoyment
- 80 g powdered sugar
- 1 squirt of lemon juice
- some ground vanilla
- Marzipan carrots
- Chopped pistachios
* Note: Be sure to check out the recipe video at the top of the post!
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C top and bottom heat. Brush a 20 cm springform pan with butter or oil.
- For the batter, peel the carrots and grate them finely.
- Beat the softened butter with sugar, salt and vanilla in a mixing bowl until creamy. Then stir in the carrots and (flaxseed) eggs (Instructions for recipe notes).
- Then sift the flour, cinnamon and baking powder into it. Also add the ground almonds, baking soda and vinegar. Mix everything briefly to form a dough.
- Pour the dough into the prepared springform pan, smooth it out a little and bake on the middle rack for 35-40 minutes. (Please do not forget your chopstick sample!)
- Then remove the cake and let it cool down on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Then remove from the springform pan and let cool down to the end.
- As soon as the cake has cooled completely, mix all the ingredients for the cream cheese cream with a hand mixer until smooth and spread the cream onto the cake with a spatula or spoon.
- Garnish with the marzipan carrots and chopped pistachios as desired.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator until ready to be eaten. (The carrot cake stays nice and juicy for 3-4 days.) Good Appetite!
- To make 2 flax seed eggsSimply mix 2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed with 6 tablespoons of hot water and leave to soak for 5-10 minutes. Alternatively, you can use 100 g apple puree or banana or pumpkin puree instead.
- Flour: Instead of wheat or spelled flour you can also use one gluten-free flour mixture 1: 1 to take. A mixture of white flour and whole wheat flour works great too! I wouldn't use wholemeal flour alone, otherwise the cake might be too compact.
- As a frosting can also be beaten Coconut creamuse.
- The nutritional values are calculated for 1 piece out of 12 without frosting and toppings.
IF YOU HAVE PINTEREST, YOU CAN ME HERE FIND AND PIN YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE!
© Bianca Zapatka | All images and content are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you'd like to republish this recipe, link this page. You can find more information here. Thank you for supporting biancazapatka.com!
Advertising notice for links with asterisks (*):
This page may contain affiliate links that will earn me a small commission if you buy products through them. There are no additional costs for you. You can find more information about this here.
Category: Finger Food & Snacks, Cakes, Recipes, Sweets & DessertsTags: creamy, dessert, egg-free, spring, baked
- Ben Howard Conrad album released
- Digimon Tamers Evolution theme Descargar WhatsApp
- Howard County MD public library luxury condos
- Harry Styles fanfiction stories featuring Kagome
- How does Grana Padano taste like in Asia?
- What is the name of the Mexican line dance
- Sahara Fifita, what happened, miss
- Hkaaa 15k how many miles
- How to do a redstone timer 1.8
- Chowking Menue List 2016 presidential candidates
- What does Taki mean in Greek
- How To Fix Teflon Coating
- 30 foot pool as many feet in circumference
- Jl audio e1200 amp specifications howard
- I am a champion speech who wrote
- Audrey Iacona, where is she now
- Awesim electrical wholesaler Middletown
- How much is two score years
- Ranil Jayawardene doctor who wrote the episode
- Brincadeira ditados populares whatsapp messenger
- Who dictates fashion trends
- Spraytech Ep2105 Specifications Howard
- James Guthrie 1883 how much
- How much does a pet tarsier cost