What does big lunula mean
Fingernail Lunula (Little Moon)
Fingernail Lunula Meaning
Crescent white, also known as lunula or little moon, is found at the one fifth position of the fingernail bottom and it looks like a curved white mark.
The normal fingernails should be ruddy, restrained, tough, arc-shaped, smooth and glossy with clear lunula which tells whether the person is energetic and healthy. The more energetic a person is, the whiter the lunula is; on the contrary, the lunula is poor and vague. In general, the lunula takes an area of about one fifth of the fingernail and has the clear edge. The lunula usually tells the disease of a person in the form of color change or disappearing crescent. After the person regains the health from regulation, the little moon will gradually appear again. In general, the less lunula a person has, the lower energy and poorer health and immunity he / she has, so it's more likely for he / she to feel tired. If the lunula only appears on the thumbs, it indicates that the physical energy is insufficient and the disease is about to come.
Other factors shall also be considered comprehensively in judging whether a person is suffering from the certain disease, and there is no need to be panic about the change of lunula since the confirmation of a disease requires many inspections.
Missing or Disappearing Moon
People with absent fingernail moon are not necessarily sick but they always have serious diseases when they feel sick. Children do not have the little moon before their growth and parents do not have to be panic since the lunula will appear after the growth of children. In addition, the lunula disappears gradually if the adults have too much night life and it's difficult for the lunula to grow out again. So, it is not recommended to stay up late for a long time. Where the lunula reduces, people can complement with proteins and black food and do appropriate exercise.
Fingernail Lunula and Health
The lunula tells the health of the human body.
1. Quantity: it would be better to have 8 to 10 lunulas on both hands;
2. Shape: it would be better to take an area of one fifth of the fingernail;
3. Color: it would be better in the color of ivory. The whiter, the better, which indicates the person is stronger.
The development of the lunula is affected by nutrition, environment, and physical quality. When the digestion and absorption function is poor, the lunula dims, reduces, even disappears.
The big lunula indicates the rapid blood circulation while the small lunula indicates the poor blood circulation; the lunula disappears under the condition of severe anemia. The less lunula a person has, the lower energy, colder constitution and weaker immunity he / she has, so his / her body, feet and hands are always cold.
Color of the Lunula
● Ivory: normal, this kind of people are energetic, strong and healthy;
● Gray: low energy, which affects the operation of the spleen, stomach, digestion and absorption and it is easy to cause anemia and feel tired;
● pink: same color with the fingernail indicates the decline of viscera functions and the over consumption of physical strength, which is easy to cause diabetes, hyperthyroidism and other diseases;
● Purple: it is easy to cause the poor blood circulation of heart and cerebral vessels, the insufficient blood and oxygen supply, dizziness, headache and cerebral arteriosclerosis;
● Black: usually indicates the severe heart disease, cancer or drug poisoning and heavy metal poisoning out of the long-term medication.
Moons on the Five Fingers
● Thumb lunula: it is related with lung and spleen. The pink color indicates the pancreatic dysfunction and it is easy to catch a cold and feel tired repeatedly, even have diabetes.
● Lunula on Index Finger: it is related to intestines and stomach. The pink color indicates the poor circulation of stomach and large intestine, so the appetite decreases naturally.
● Lunula on Middle Finger: it is related to the pericardium channel and consciousness. The pink color indicates the psychentonia and it is easy to cause dizziness, headache, unbalanced consciousness, insomnia and dreaminess.
● Lunula on ring finger: it is related to internal secretion. The pink color indicates that the triple energizer meridian in the ring finger is abnormal and it is easy to cause the constitutional decline and yin-yang disharmony with an ineffable discomfort. Women of this kind always have the gynecological diseases like irregular menstruation.
● Lunula onLittle fingers : it is related with heart and kidney. Generally, the lunula is unlikely to appear on this finger and when it appears, it implies the fever. The red color indicates the serious heart disease.
Read More about Your PalmFingernail Shape and PersonalitySpace between Fingers in PalmistryFingers' Length Meanings and PersonalityWhat does your fingerprint say about you? How to Know If You Are Healthy Through Checking the Palm Mounts?
- How to make salted fish bagoong
- What is the street drug gravel
- What if money?
- In Temptation 2008 album When Angels
- What is a Baidu folder
- Law Lane Surgery Southowram
- Carrie Underwood, how great you ringtone are
- How to use mytoobs youtube bot
- How to display the array index in Cobol
- What does advertise mean among polygamous women
- Wholesale beach hats and bags
- Dr. Howard Goldenberg Raft Wars
- What is an MBKP file
- Proxy unblock YouTube everywhere I go
- What is Tigang in Tagalog
- What does sick rhinoceros pizza mean
- Probott professional bottles wholesale
- What happened to Barabbas in the Bible
- Aqui entre nos vicente fernandez descargar whatsapp
- Rounding off in python how to add
- Shadchanim list at what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ age
- El Conquistador de Demonios actors who died
- M4a4 howl barter contract does not work
- Skaburbian collective welcome texts the who
- How To Hide Marijuana Heat Signature Camera
- What's in group preference
- What is a solid-state transformer
- Haemokult cards, how to use
- Elle Naegel Awards Howard Wi
- What does e kala mai mean
- Klimatyzowany schowek audi a4 b6 tuning
- The hum of the Mini Cooper when accelerating
- What kind of suspension do forklift trucks have
- How does a pontine hemorrhage cause pinpoint pupils