Where did the genocide of Mao Zedong happen
|MDR ZEITREISE2go is the YouTube channel of MDR ZEITREISE, the history magazine of Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk. Here you will find exciting historical topics every Tuesday - clearly explained by Mirko Drotschmann (MrWissen2go) and highlights from the GDR archive.|
This video introduces Mao Zedong. He has strongly influenced China to this day.
For many Chinese, he is still a saint today, the personality cult around him is unprecedented - but his rule was determined by terror and totalitarian violence: Mao Zedong. How the farmer's son becomes a dictator whose politics cost millions of lives ...
- born on December 26, 1893 in Shaoshan
- Parents give him the name Zedong also written Tse-tung, it means something like "Eastern splendor".
- Parents are farmers who have limited it to relative prosperity.
- Mao is considered gifted, but also defiant.
- As Mao grows up, China is on the ground:
- In 1912 China becomes a republic
- Fight between nationalists and communists
- partial reign of terror in many provinces
- Rebels torture and kill their opponents.
- The young Mao Zedong argues that terror is actually a good possibility of domination.
- Mao reads the books of Chinese reformers and Darwin.
- He is excited about what is happening in the Soviet Union, as are many young people at that time.
- Works and lives in Beijing as a bookseller in a university library and as a journalist he writes newspaper articles.
- Maoism is a political movement named after Mao Zedong.
- Mao died of a heart attack in Beijing on September 9, 1976.
Mao Zedong political offices with dates
- Chairman of the Chinese Communist Party (1943–1976)
- President of the People's Republic of China (1954–1959)
Important political events after 1927
- Chinese Civil War (1927-1949)
- In 1934 the communists no longer stay in the mountains and have to flee north. 86,000 flee and many people die in the process.
- This will go down in history as "The Long March"
- Founding myth persists even after the Chinese revolution Mao Zedong is 41 years old at the head of the Chinese Communist Party.
- In the Second World War there is a truce where China is still fighting united, but the old conflict breaks out again.
- Communists against the Kuomintang
- Communists win
- March 1949 Mao Zedong comes to Beijing as the victor
- Six months later he calls the People's Republic of China from the Gate of Heavenly Peace.
- In 1966 he calls for the great proletarian cultural revolution.
The 4 old people must be fought.
- Old manners
- Old tradition
- Age habits
- Old culture
Here you can find: Books about Mao Zedong
Suitable video on the subject of EINFACH STORY: The Chinese Civil War - Blood for Unity!
Another biography from MDR Zeitreise: Josef Stalin
- Hkaaa 15k how many miles
- What personality type is Paul McCarthy
- How to Use Runestones вЂ ‹вЂ‹ Ragnarok Card
- Openmediavault plugins how to
- Don't rock it where you start
- Pet shop wholesale uk items
- What does Fischkuesse mean?
- Tommy stewart practice what you preach texts
- What is brown construction paper used for?
- How to whip amulcreme by hand
- Thai food wholesalers UK only
- How do I install Windows 7 ppt
- When do you need glasses 20300
- Esmeralda ben howard texts old
- Reggae Shinehead who fits the cap quotes
- Cats that urinate everywhere will help at home
- How to open Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
- Ketchup 20 ml corresponds to the number of teaspoons
- Peter Cammarano, where is he now
- Hydro Care Dualplexx whole house
- Famous people who have coulrophobia
- When does Zeref kill the Hades costume
- How does the Hall effect sensor work
- What do brown prionid beetles eat
- How does Noriday 28
- Mark knopfler what it is flac good
- Where did the genocide of Mao Zedong happen
- Mynetcard how to use it
- Who is Cellino and Barnes Commercial Actress
- Hello, how are you compiling
- Nadine quittner summer time blues the who texts
- How can I block someone on Instamessage
- What does my name Shalini mean