New Zealand organic whole milk powder
The strong one - organic Manuka honey from Sonnentor, 250g
Special price - while stocks last!
A very special flower nectar!
The Maori, the indigenous people of New Zealand, know about the extraordinary properties of this honey. Manuka honey is made from the flower nectar of the South Sea myrtle - also called Manuka by the Maori - which feels at home in the mountainous regions of New Zealand. They said the honey obtained from this plant had very special healing powers.
Manuka honey has a strong, spicy taste. Slightly minty in the finish, it enchants all the senses and promises passionate enjoyment in tea, on bread and on its own.
How does it taste
The valuable Manuka honey shines in a caramel brown. An intensely resinous smell spreads in the nose when you stick your nose into the glass. In terms of taste, the honey surprises with a resinous, spicy, slightly bitter note, which is refined with a sweet caramel nuance.
Tip from the Sonnentor beekeeper himself:
It is best to take honey on an empty stomach, never mix it with hot liquid. Best to enjoy lukewarm. Stir in a spoonful of Manuka honey pure or in lukewarm water or milk and drink.
Contribution to nature conservation
The Manuka honey comes from the bee colonies of the Sonnentor partner Bernhard Schneider in a nature reserve in New Zealand. Together with the native Zwettler, Sonnentor protects and builds up valuable manuka trees here, which supply the bee colonies with the seductive nectar. This project not only creates delicious golden honey - Sonnentor compensates for large amounts of CO2 by planting and maintaining trees.
The project counteracts the death of bees because there is no interference with the natural cycles of the hardworking insects. Sonnentor's own thyme oil protects against the Varroa mite. The bees are not deprived of all the sweet produce of their labor so that they have enough honey to live on. For this reason, no additional feeding with sugar is necessary.
"Our Manuka honey has a very high value of 25+. This TA factor is primarily used as a quality index in Asia, for example.
TA means "total activity" and shows the disinfecting effect by measuring the natural peroxide activity. In principle, the higher the factor, the more expensive the honey. We decided in favor of the TA factor, as this factor cannot be influenced in comparison to other factors, but is measured very clearly and can therefore also be proven. The factor cannot be manipulated.
The MGO factor (methylglyoxal factor) does not indicate whether honey has been heated, but the higher the MGO value, the more likely it is that the honey has been heated.
Our Manuka honey is not heated - because honey should not be exposed to temperatures above 39 ° C. No MGO can be found in fresh honey. The MGO value increases the longer the honey is stored.
It is not possible to convert one factor into the other."
Nutritional / calorific values per 100g dry product:
- Calorific value: 1,446.00 kJ
- Calorific value: 341.00 kcal
- Protein: 0.30g
- Carbohydrates: 84.30g
- of which sugar: 84.30g
- Fat: 0.21g
- of which total Fatty acid: 0.10g
- Dietary fiber: 0.00g
- Sodium: 0.00g
- Oval e-cigarette Malaysia wholesale
- Public TV kannada WhatsApp number girl
- What is Roxonin 60 mg
- How to unlock cap space nba 2k15
- What hats rappers wear
- The faucet leaks underneath when switched on
- What is foredeck deck
- Symbols of luck in palmistry where life
- Chafing dishes wholesale in South Africa
- Rachel Jungeon Lee Where is she now
- How To Make Black Powder Wads
- Hip pain when sitting all over the place
- Igor Ledochowski does not set awareness-raising marketing
- Sony PCG 2J1L specifies Howard
- What does 80 wire mesh mean
- What is GC Chlamydia nucleic acid probe
- When we were fabulous astrid kirchherr biography
- Regeneration of the 8th doctor who
- Ask me who asked you
- Ben Howard Conrad album released
- New questions about WhatsApp status
- How to make a gelatinous cube miniature schnauzer
- What is Estoppel Certificate in Real Estate
- What activates the message meaning