The Darkorbit clan ranks how to get free
Dark Orbit: Escape made easy
There are so-called clans in Dark Orbit. These are groups of several users who play together, do quests, etc. To found a clan, you have to count 300,000 credits once. Joining an Existing Clan costs 50,000 credits. A clan has a clan tag consisting of 1-4 letters. It is displayed in front of the username in the game so that it is clear who belongs to which clan. Clanless people do not have a "clan tag" in front of their username. In addition, a clan has its clan name.
Clan day: FEZ
Clan name: friendship - honor - solidarity
Everyone can design their clan tag and their clan name freely, provided it has not yet been used on the respective server.
If you have founded or joined a clan, there are different sides to joining the clan.
(The following is based on the assumption that you are head of the clan, if you are not, you may not have some of the rights listed here !!)
Information is recorded about your clan.
You can see the clan tag, the clan name, the company to which the clan belongs, the ranking of the clan and, if you have given one, the Teamspeak address.
You can also see the changeable clan text and the clan news, which e.g. record who has left the clan, etc. Here you can add something if you have the right.
In addition, the clan logo of the Oh can be changed.
The members are listed here, and the ranks of the individual clan members in the clan can also be changed. A more detailed list of the distributable ranks can be found below under the heading "Clan ranks".
On the Administration page, credit taxes for the clan can be set at 1% -5%, which means that at one percent for each clan member, 1% is deducted from their credits and added to the clan treasury. It happens once a day. Payments from this clan fund to clan members can also be made here.
Here is the inbox. Clan members can write messages to each other. Your own land in your grate entrance under messages.
The diplomatic relations of your clan to other clans can be viewed and changed here. There are alliances (BND) and non-shooting pacts (NAP). You can also declare war on other clans.
This point actually no longer belongs to the clan, here you can change your company, i.e. Venus, earth or Mars. You lose 5,000 uridium and half of your honor, negative honor remains unchanged.
Extra: clan ranks
The following ranks can be assigned to clan members:
- Write a circular (notification to all members)
- View and process applications
- Dismiss members
- Edit clan ranks
- Diplomacy: View inquiries, start diplomatic relations
- Diplomacy: end alliances
- Diplomacy: declare war on other clans
- Make withdrawals from the clan bank
- Change tax rate (of the clan treasury)
- Write clan news
Is this post helpful?
- Who interrogates halsey halo 4
- How to remove glanza front bumper
- Chiu Chow Congee Recipes
- Cheryl Howard E-Z decorator
- What color represents freedom in the Bible
- How to watch nfl train freely
- Lao ma zi hungry here
- How To Teach 90 Degree Parking
- How to paralyze someone in Skyrim
- How to use Avene Cleansing Cream Gel
- What is a Gorger girl
- Who is the director of the Clinton Correctional Facility
- Wolfteam how to fall in Terraria
- Jumbo husks whole wheat noodle brands
- Best status of life in Punjabi for WhatsApp
- Cowhorn Dental Explorer probe
- What does big mean for the pig?
- Where to shop in lajpat nagar 3cs
- What is linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium
- How to apply gelish French nail polish
- How Rolling Ball Fountain Works Ltd.
- What does Anishinabe Kwe mean
- What is bound method python programming
- What baseball cap did Magnum Pi wear?