Awhonn Fetal Monitoring Course Georgia 2016
AWHONN’s Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring Course is a two-day Instructor-led educational experience taught at locations across the U.S. The course is presented to over 15,000 clinicians a year and may be used as a competency assessment to validate the knowledge and skills of perinatal clinicians who use fetal monitoring. The course includes a post test to assess learner knowledge.
The course can be used to support preparation for certification examinations.
The information included and the skills presented include:
- Maternal and fetal physiology
- Interpretation of fetal and uterine monitor tracings
- Evaluation of auscultated fetal heart sounds
- Performance of Leopold’s maneuvers
- Placement of fetal spiral electrodes and intrauterine pressure catheters
- Evaluation of and strategies for enhancing communication
AWHONN’s Intermediate Fetal Heart Monitoring Course is an excellent interdisciplinary course for perinatal registered nurses and physicians. This course assumes the learner has previously completed entry-level / basic fetal monitoring education. It is designed for perinatal clinicians who use fetal heart monitoring in the intrapartum setting.
Eligibility & Participation Requirements
AWHONN course fees are subject to change. Instructor fees are not included in the AWHONN pricing for materials / course fees. Contact the administrator listed for the course you have selected to learn about their course fees and the registration process.
To obtain 18 contact hours of CNE and 15.25 hours of CME, participants must attend the entire course and complete an online feedback form.
The text entitled Fetal Heart Monitoring Principles & Practices is the primary reference for course preparation
The Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Accredited status does not imply endorsement by AWHONN or ANCC of any commercial products discussed / displayed in conjunction with the educational activity.
AWHONN is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP580
- How to adopt a baby tiger
- Ear plugs for dogs when bathing
- Appendix h means what
- Arabinda Nag Chowdhury solutions
- Costco Chicken Chow my diet
- How do I start exporting wine from Australia
- How to Reshape evoshield
- Ebi bone stimulator how to use
- How to pack boxes Fastline
- Lib3ds how to install
- Jp howitzer muzzle brake reviews
- Intervention Kaila, where is she now
- What is rejuva sweet sweeteners
- Opencv2 how to install
- When can I sacrifice a brindle boar?
- How does the ointment work from home
- How to fix the modem not working
- Naphtha price in Iraq who is Isis
- William Sutherlands Howard University
- Matt Smith Doctor auditioning the script
- Stay hungry stay stupid whole earth catalog
- Icarus everywhere when it was a written declaration
- How to do kumbh vivah pooja
- What is a river basin BBC BBC Bitesize