How to check the event query to close the window
How to check the LEDs
LED or light-emitting diodes are one of the most frequently used electronic components because they are cheap, low-power, reliable and durable. LEDs belong to the diode family, oda only trom
LEDs, or light emitting diodes, are one of the most commonly used electronic components because they are cheap, energy efficient, reliable and durable. LEDs belong to the diode family, so that current can only flow in one direction and the other. This means that they are polarized and only work in the correct orientation. Since LEDs are simple devices, they can simply be connected to a power source with a battery or a multimeter and tested.
Checking the LEDs with a battery
Attach a test lead to the positive lead called the "anode" of the LED. The anode lead is the longest lead on the LED. If both LED cables are shortened to the same length, connect the test cable to one of the cables. If it turns out that this is not correct, the lines can be swapped. Clamp the other end of the test lead to the lead of a 1K resistor. This limits the current to the LED and prevents it from burning out.
Attach the end of another test lead to the negative lead on the LED, which is the shortest lead and is called the "cathode". The other end of the test lead should be connected to the negative terminal of the 9 volt battery.
Connect one end of the final test lead to the other lead on the resistor. Touch the other end of the cable to the positive terminal of the battery. The LED should light up to demonstrate how it works. If the LED does not light up, swap the connections made on the LED cables and reconnect the test cable connected to the resistor to the positive terminal of the battery. If the LED still does not light up, the LED is defective.
Check the LEDs with a multimeter
Put the multimeter on the diode test setting, if available. If your multimeter doesn't have this feature, you can set it to the lowest value in the range to test the resistance. You do not need to write down the numbers on the multimeter display for this test, as LEDs can display normal diodes in different ways. In this case, the multimeter is used as a simple power source.
Connect the positive cable of the multimeter to the anode cable (positive cable) of the LED. If the LED is not in use, this is the longest line. If you are not sure, connect the positive wire to any wire on the LED as it can be replaced later.
Connect the negative cable of the multimeter to the cathode cable (negative cable) of the LED. The LED should glow dimly to indicate that it is working. If the LED does not light up, reverse the connection to the LED cables. The LED should now light up if the LED is not defective.
The main parts of a robot
A robot is a machine that works automatically and that I can adapt to changes in an environment. Although there the word "robot" first in the tück "Roum Univeral Robot" ...
- Darren shahlavi how did he die
- Baumit romania general director by whom
- Who gets the money worksheet
- Rice bunny what's in my handbag
- How wide is a baseball base path
- How to join the Ogboni cult shrines
- Who is the flippish girl website builder
- How to do a haori kimono
- Kingone k5 instructions for playing
- Descargar say what you mean emblem3 has drawn
- Nhowe Mission Zimbabwe contact details
- Spin class workout results for how long
- What is grade 1 posterolisthesis
- How old is Chelseah Hilary Ongsee's sister
- France thowheed jamath sri
- How to prevent linen from getting wrinkled
- How to write dates in English Oxford
- How to use fiasco in one sentence
- How to draw mad combat weapons
- What is a Trud Daemon
- How does the Bryophyllum plant reproduce
- What is spelled grain in Tamil
- What's Rooney's new baby named Witch
- Long lost family what happened next s01e02