How to get dream ring archeage
The Megalodon is a dangerous species of giant shark that roams the open waters of the Sea of Thieves, preying on player ships. There are five types of Megalodon species with varying colors and rarity.
They were first introduced as a time-limited encounter for The Hungering Deep, returning as a permanent encounter, with additional species, in the Shrouded Spoils update.
Megalodons are vicious predators that appear around Player Ships on open seas. A Megalodon encounter begins when the tense Megalodon music starts playing, after which, the Megalodon appears out of the deep sea behind the Ship and starts swimming closely until the Ship sails out of its hunting grounds or the Megalodon is defeated. Each Megalodon spawns with a unique personality, with ranging aggression, sometimes passive until provoked.
A Megalodon will attack the ship by charging at, and biting the ship, which is accompanied by a tense chorus of violins. This bite attack can cause 1-5 holes in the ship's hull depending on the ship size. Defeating a Megalodon takes around 12-15 cannonball hits on a Sloop, around 15-18 cannonball hits on a Brigantine and around 30-32 cannonball hits on a Galleon. Sloops and Brigantines also take less damage from the Megalodon's bites.
Players wishing to get rid of a Megalodon may sail close to Outposts, Islands, Seaposts or Shipwrecks, the Megalodon will turn away and patrol the area where it first appeared.
There are five different species of Megalodons, listed in order of increasing rarity.
While each variant have distinguishing colors, their markings (scars, stripes, etc) may vary per encounter.
Upon defeat, a Megalodon will leave behind a generous pile of Treasure where they died. Defeating a Megalodon will also give a notable Emissary Grade Reputation boost to crews sailing as Trading Company Emissaries (with the exception of Reaper's Bones)
All Megalodon variants have the same reward pool:
- A Megalodon's difficulty is scaled to the size of the ship it spawns to.
- A Megalodon will remain near the area where it appeared and not leave its range.
- The Megalodon's bite attack is the main threat of the encounter. Landing consecutive cannonball shots (2 on a Sloop, 4 on a Brigantine, 6 on a Galleon) on a charging Megalodon's mouth will disrupt its charge, canceling the bite attack entirely, or lessen its damage to the hull / negate knock-back effects.
- A Megalodon's bite does as much damage as a shark bite, and knocks the player back.
- Dying to a Megalodon's bite gives the Blue Flame of Fate, same as other sharks.
- Sharks will appear near the body of a defeated Megalodon.
- Cursed Cannonballs have no effect on Megalodons.
- Megalodons can be harpooned in order to position the ship into a more fitting position to attack it or it can be used to travel more quickly as the Megalodon will drag ships around at astonishing speeds when harpooned.
- Skeleton Ships and Skeleton-operated land cannons will shoot at Megalodons. The Megalodon may then focus on the skeletons rather than the player. A Megalodon has no way of attacking skeletons that shoot at it from Island cannons, leaving them swimming and charging close to the island until the skeleton gets lucky enough to kill the Megalodon.
- Added Megalodon varieties: the Hungering One, the Crested Queen, Shadowmaw, Ancient Terror, and the Shrouded Ghost.
- Added rewards for defeating Megalodons.
- Readded the megalodon along with making it spawn randomly and having different personalities as well.
- Removed The Hungering One.
- Introduced The Hungering One as a special event raid encounter.
- What does smhs mean for tmobile
- Robert Conley prints for those who care
- Whatever lola wants film entier vf
- What are usbi charges
- How to pronounce iesus hominum salvator
- What happened in Kingston on December 7th, 1959
- White melamine panels wholesale
- Speakers and dumpers how to deal with them
- How Hammond Drawbars Work Abroad
- Auto close Vim Plug-Ins Howto
- Grup whatsapp muslimah mode
- What is Action Cell Session Learn
- 10000 steps is what distance
- When the poor 725
- What is babang luksa in english
- Hey yayayaya what's up with texts meaning
- The opera's web browser crashes while scrolling
- Us missile attack everywhere made of wood
- Where can I find death flower simulations 4
- C9 how to go to the 4th continent
- Where are orans members darksiders 2
- Guess who is unu altu trilulilu manele
- How old is jacob latimore mama
- When does a fetus feel light?
- Powder game how to make steam
- How to apply tinsel extensions
- What is the topic related to crossword puzzles in general
- 39 weeks pregnant baby shakes on waking
- Telefona whatsapp yuklemek qaydasi
- Ankhagram where are you now blogspot background
- What compromises a network
- What happened in France in 1664
- What does legible signature mean