How much is Charizard Level x worth
Pokémon Cards: Finding Out Value - How To Find Out
The Pokémon hype has been unbroken for years. The cards could also increase in value. If you still have some of those colorful toys lying around somewhere at home and have always wondered how much they could be worth, here are some tips for you on how to estimate the card value.
Determine the value of Pokémon cards
Going to the professional is of course one of the surest ways to determine the exact value of your cards. However, sellers usually get less when they buy from dealers than when they compare prices on the Internet and sell cards individually.
- With the help of price and value catalogs and thanks to professional experience, the expert can often give precise feedback on how much money the cards bring in.
- If you are unsure and have concerns or doubts about the expert's judgment, you can of course also seek out a competitor and obtain their expertise.
- Online retailers can also provide an initial overview. Websites such as Cardmarket offer purchase lists or other search options that you can call up online and thus determine the purchase value of your card.
This is how you can tell how rare your Pokémon card is
Basically, it's not that difficult to estimate the value of the cards yourself. Please note, however, that these are only estimates. Prices may fluctuate depending on the market situation and the rarity of the card. However, the map can at least be better identified and classified based on a few features. Watch out for symbols, holograms, and glitter here. Above all, the symbol in the lower right corner provides information on the rarity level.
- A circle indicates a map that occurs frequently (also called "common"). These cards are usually not very valuable as the probability of getting hold of one of them is relatively high.
- A diamond stands for a "not so common" card (also called "uncommon"). Pokémon of the first development stage and non-evolving basic Pokémon (except for legendary Pokémon) are often found here.
- A star marks a rare card (also called "rare"). These are mainly Pokémon of the 2nd stage of development, Legendary Pokémon and other special cards.
- If there are glitter effects in the picture, one speaks of holographic cards, also simply called "holo" for short. On card lists, but not on the card itself, these specimens are marked with an "H" after the star symbol.
- Three stars (from generation "Neo Destiny") indicate "Shimmering Pokémon", which correspond to the Shinys from the editions. They are characterized by an unusual color for the Pokémon and are also called "Triple Star".
- So-called "Pokémon LEGENDS" have a gold star. These cards only represent legendary Pokémon. Except for "Ho-Oh-LEGENDE" and "Lugia-LEGENDE" there are always two Pokémon on it.
- A silver star denotes several different species: "Pokémon ex" contains specimens that are stronger than their fellow species. The "ex" stands for extra. "Pokémon ☆" contains Pokémon that are rare and also shimmering. Under "Pokémon Primus" you can find Pokémon that are stronger than their conspecifics, but are not played with the restrictions that apply to the "ex" cards. Finally there are the cards of the type "Pokémon LV.X", which only have the level indication "X" and become opponents to be taken seriously due to strategic moves of the player.
- A white star indicates ultra-rare cards.
- Many of the cards that are marked with a star variant also have a hologram.
- There are promo cards that have no identification and therefore cannot be classified into any rarity level. However, they are mostly in great demand among collectors.
- First edition cards are usually more valuable than reprints.
- Misprints and incorrect cuts can fetch high prices from collectors.
- Depending on the rarity, demand, supply and market situation, the value of individual cards can go down or up.
Determine the value of Pokémon cards: research pays off
Search engines and online portals help you to determine the value of your cards even more precisely. However, so that you can quickly find the right results in the whole mess and chaos, we recommend the following method:
- Enter the name of the card in a search engine, then the rarity level, if necessary, and finally the serial number, which is located in the lower right corner next to the rarity symbol.
- Compare the prices of the various portals with each other.
- Hood.de and ebay often have many offers from users who offer used cards. They can be compared quickly and easily. But here you should always pay attention to the condition of the articles. If your card is like new, you may be able to ask for more. If auctions have already ended, you can also ask for more if the demand is greater than the supply.
- If your card is still in "brand new condition", it may also be advisable to check online shops such as Amazon. If the offers for the new cards are sold out and no longer available, the chances are good that your card is worth a little more than it used to be.
- Note that these are only estimates. Depending on the market situation, condition and rarity level, as well as other factors that influence the market, different values can be set. However, this will give you a rough idea of the value of your card.
- Tip: If you have caught the collecting bug and have done extensive research, you can keep your eyes peeled for old Pokémon cards at flea markets. You might find a little treasure there that you can sell more expensive online.
- Note: It can happen that the online research does not produce any fruitful results. In this case, going to the professional can no longer be avoided.
Video: Let's Play Pokémon TCG Online - Beginner's Guide
In our next tip you can read about where you can find which Pokémon in Pokémon Go.
- Saddest boy ever, where is he now
- What is text communication
- What is an Epe Liner
- What is the meaning of Roshana
- Pst 200 battery tester what is cb
- Mamun chowdhury mbe certification
- How to install gateway drivers
- How many people own a Lamborghini Aventador
- How old is meg guzulescu
- Matthew Ingle Howden's carpenter doors
- Huge Chinese wholesale market Budapest Hungary language
- Narla teja chowdary mallu
- How to spawn slime in Slime Rancher
- Silver ring fasteners wholesale
- How much do inglot pallets cost
- Nak Join Group WhatsApp Lucah
- How many districts and tehsil in Haryana
- Embrilliance Essentials vs. what Pro software
- How to make Dreamy Leopard Gecko
- Whole grain carrot cake eggless
- Ruyterkade oost amsterdam map where is amsterdam
- How many hours does a kitten sleep?
- What to do in Siam Square Bangkok
- Artur Dmochowski Bytom Poland
- How to solve 42% of 800
- Amor de madre 1y2 descargar whatsapp
- How was Laila Ali's childhood
- How old is Doctor Dolores tiongco
- How to learn quick guitar simulations 3
- Sh wholesale blanks admin
- Mod Longtown zip code everywhere
- Chez reavie what's in your bag
- Autofuser 100 ml corresponds to the number of cups
- Kabanana actors who have died