How big is a 135 R15 tire
What do the numbers and letters on the tire mean?
Have you ever taken a close look at your car tire? On the side wall there is a code consisting of numbers and letters, such as:185/65 R15 88 T. But what does this combination mean? You'll find the answer below, but first let's get closer to the theory.
The tire dimension in theory
Read from left to right the numbers or letters say the following about the tire:
- Nominal width of the tire in millimeters
- relationship from the flank height (shaft height) to the tread width in percent
- Is it aDiagonal- orRadial tires? (So the construction of the carcass)
- How tall is heRim diameter in inches?
- Which value (in kilograms) resultsLoad index?
- What is the maximum loud speedSpeed index (Speed category)?
- additional Designations
Buy winter tires online
Danger: When buying winter tires, it is essential to pay attention to the dimensions. If in doubt, please consult the vehicle description or ask a trusted workshop.
The tires listed here all come from last year's winter tire test, the results from 2019 will be published here at the end of September.
The top 5 in size 175/65 R14
- Rely on impressive braking performance on wet winter days
- Trust in reliable braking even on wintry roads
- Stay on track even in snow - especially when cornering
- Auto Zeitung Ausgabe (24/2020) tested the size 205/55 R 16. Quality rating for the WinterContact TS 860: "Very recommendable". Unreserved recommendation and the best ...
- Scope of delivery: 1x Continental WinterContact TS 860 - 175/65 R14 82T - D / B / 71 - winter tires (car) - tires without rim (please select the correct quantity before purchasing)
The top 4 in size 205/55 R16
The tire dimension in practice
So for example can be due to the dimension185/65 R15 88 T the following can be determined:
- The tire width is185 mm
- The tire cross-section, i.e. the percentage ratio of the side height to the tire width, is65 %
- R. tells us that it is a radial tire
- The tire inner diameter is15 inch
- According to the load index88 the maximum permissible load per tire is 560 kg
- The code letterT The speed index means that a maximum speed of 190 km / h is permitted
Graphic: What does the code on the tire mean?
Some of the links listed here are so-called affiliate links. If you click on such an affiliate link and shop via this link, autorevue.at receives a commission from the online shop or provider concerned. For the user or. Buyer does not change the price!
- Tosh 0 cook now lanced something
- Tp link ac1200 dd-wrt vlan howto
- Pterodactyl Jura world scene, in the Zara
- How do I install GTK Theme Arch
- How to keep lemons in the fridge
- Renan what is a nation ppt airport
- Naraya Thailand Wholesale Markets
- Too many visitors, how to control
- How to do izzie stevens hairstyles
- Who owns the Kenya website
- Google share price in 1996 what happened
- Fabulous 5 whole foods
- Ifeanyi ibeabuchi when money is dey young
- How to Respring iPhone 2G Specifications
- Dreamweaver lip tension wholesale clothing
- Grup whatsapp chelsea indonesia
- What is PJP groove welding
- How to Identify Verbal Bullying Facts
- Skyrim prophet how to get to Isran
- Iq 155 what does that mean
- How does Prospero break the fourth wall
- How leaders and bosses solve problems
- How many cups are 100 g of porridge
- How to fold Pepakura models
- Who plays Shiva Kamini Soma Kandarkram actress
- How do I train my dragon PS2 gameplay
- How to demagnetize a cta card plus
- How do I get LPG Dealer in the Philippines
- How to pronounce iesus hominum salvator
- 6r Polo headlights wholesale
- Marak Dasha in astrology, what rules
- Miller Murphy Howard Building Perry Georgia
- Arrowroot beans thread noodles how to cook
- How should leather jackets fit women?