How to forward gmod on netgear
Piwigo + RN 204
Hello + thanks for the quick response!
The firmware is the current 6.4.2, I had restarted the NAs several times (also because I have the feeling that the data transfer speed has not been so great since Win 10) and I also have the cache (file and download history) emptied.
A "Broken Icon" remains from Piwigo with the call to IP address NAS: 7091 / index.php - page is not available. Start does not work and only the message "The process may take a few minutes" appears. But nothing changes even after a few hours.
The variant "Backup + Reset" is now spontaneously not high on my hit list. The "Reinstallation of the OS" variant did not bring any change either.
Ready Nas Photo can be called up - with explicit acceptance of the insecure page - and the entry page appears with user name and password. I have pretty much all the variants I know and stored on the NAS, but after clicking "Login" the field is grayed out and nothing happens ... nothing. At least the app can be successfully uninstalled and reinstalled.
See you later
- How to hot-wire a car starter
- What is mahalabiya-oel
- Tingwen Huang Tamu salute you
- What is Preheader Text
- Where is database information stored in WordPress
- How to make board game builders
- Planets forotdds when cheese youtube fails
- Who wanted Elie's gold tooth
- What your Korean name means to laugh
- Hazen State Biker Party the way it is
- Fu speaker 10kg 25kg is how many pounds
- Lauhala Koerbe Wholesale Honolulu
- How to open pex file
- When is Dillard's Big Boot Sale
- Australian shadow wholesalers brendale
- What a baby to have
- What is Tanigue Fish in English
- Howard Johnson Restaurant Nashua nh
- How did Janaye Eketon die badly
- How to root t-mobile galaxy s3 sgh-t999l
- What are the Hell Angels nomads Arizona
- How is your ideal city
- Pink Slime Block Ftb where my refund is
- Where does George Lucas currently live