What does diamond mean on your watch
What is treated diamonds?
Treated diamonds are all diamonds that have not been retained in their natural appearance, but have been treated to improve their clarity and / or color. Only those diamonds that have been created exclusively by nature and then processed by polishing and grinding are considered untreated diamonds. If treated diamonds are sold, they must be explicitly identified as such. Sometimes the term “brilliance-enhanced” diamonds is also used.
How high is the quality of the treated diamonds?
Serious diamond dealers only offer treated diamonds in exceptional cases; customers usually have to ask for them explicitly. The reason for this: The treatment robs the gemstones of their natural properties and of their own charm. Treated diamonds are therefore not of the same quality as untreated diamonds and are accordingly offered cheaper.
How are diamonds treated?
There are many options for treating diamonds. If the color of the gemstone is to be improved, heat treatment is an option. A distinction must be made between two variants: In the first, color is introduced into the diamond from the outside, in the second, on the other hand, colors are already present in the stone and should be brought out more strongly by the heat treatment.
The so-called HPHT procedure can also be used. In this process, the diamonds are heated to temperatures between 2,300 and 2,500 degrees Celsius. This creates a pressure of around 65 kbar. The diamonds are supposed to be discolored with it. The HPHT process is mainly used for brown diamonds, although other diamonds can also be treated with it.
Another form of treatments for diamonds is laser treatment. This can be used to remove small inclusions in the diamond. The laser treatment is used to improve the purity of the diamond. However, this improvement in purity also includes other processes. For example, resins, waxes or oils can be incorporated into the diamond. It is important that the substances are colorless. They are inserted directly into the cracks and cavities and are intended to increase the purity.
- Panneau 60 km / h is how many miles per hour
- What is a non-petition-based nonimmigrant visa status
- Who says obkb bold
- What do Swat officers wear
- How to get someone out of circulation
- Doener Kebab Meat Wholesale Australia Clothes
- Vulkan Vaporizer Wholesale China
- How to Play Trickster Archeage
- What is a good beep ratio
- How to add Dropbox to the menu bar
- Who Said Rubbing Is Race Harry
- How to Draw Isotherms and Isobars
- Sakshi Chowdary latest hot rap
- Saurabh Sharma actor who has died
- Keep this in mind when wholesale brochures deliver
- Who what when where wynaut pokemon wiki
- How to grind chicken with a Kitchenaid
- 75mm pack howitzer blank ammunition for m1
- Select Qtableview row in cell
- How to flush PCP out of your system
- Pgp 04 how to set the bow
- When to use whom and whom Grammar exercises
- Korsett delivers wholesale ukuleles
- What does goat mean in a dream
- Odyssey Engine noise when accelerating
- What is a hearse house
- How to make homemade ube halaya panlasang
- Ryuko and Satsuki Lemon Fanfiction where Naruto
- How to write sawadee ka in thai
- Where to see Knight Rider 2008 movie
- What is the diameter of the earth in km
- How to reformat sony xperia c2105 specs
- What does Mof mean in real estate
- Americus Nation where the heart is true