Which is better 50i or 50p coin
What's the difference between 50p and 50i
The difference is as follows: The i = interlaced stands for fields, the p = progressive stands for full screen.
This means 50p are therefore 50 real full images per second, which of course results in a higher quality, but also increases the data rate, i.e. the amount of image information that has to be saved. Is beneficial 50p especially for fast moving recordings and also if you want to save individual images from a video.
50i means that the individual images per second are made up of 2 fields, i.e. at 1080 / 50i = 50 images with 540 lines per second. In comparison, that would be at 1080 / 50p = 50 images with 1080 lines per second.
Sometimes, such as with my Canon Legria HF46, internally with 50i calculated even though I have set 25P, for example. This increases the compatibility with the PAL standard.
Conclusion: If the money is enough, I would 50p advise, with a new acquisition, for example, whereby this is of course only one aspect of several that must be taken into account.
Hope I could help you with that. Kind greeting :-)
- What is the definition of career planning
- Where is omega's garage gta 5
- What does magnis dis parturient meaning
- What does the name Dalila mean
- What's in group preference
- Instructions for tying geo-terracotta sprouts
- Where are sandstones вЂ ‹вЂ‹ founders
- How to print mirror image in picasa
- Who is Artin Agopyan
- What does the alphabet rumble?
- Midwest Industries ss12G2 accessories wholesale
- Wholesale Chanel brooch replica watches
- Quad 405 power amplifier specifications Howard
- Biceps 36cm is like many inches
- Iburst omni antenna specifications howard
- Chow Poodle Puppies Sale
- Construction zone w2a meaning whatsapp
- Super console 1000, how to clear minor alarms
- Scherbein Derrick how to build
- How to pronounce Sinsar Dubh
- HP M177W printers use which toner
- Best Linda Howard books
- What is Senti Saturday
- How do I apply for the Magsaysay Award Foundation