Where are Beavcoons found
Since ancient times, hippos have been found across Africa in the southernSahara, as well as along the banks of the Nile and in Mesopotamia. From there they disappeared 3500 years ago. Currently, hippos can only be found in a few African regions: the areas of East, South, Southeast and West Africa. It is here that there are savannas - amazing African places that overcome with their beauty and mystery. The steep banks of the reservoirs in these savannahs are a haven for lumbering hippos. These peace-loving creatures are in most cases not shown in full growth - mostly only their eyes protrude from the reservoirs.
The greatest numbers of hippos were recorded in the territories of Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, Mozambique. A small population of hippos can be found in the world famous African park named after Kruger. Behemoths can also be found in West Africa in the areas of Senegal and Guinea-Bissau. Unfortunately, the number of these peace-loving heavyweights has dropped significantly over the past dozen of years. All to blame for the economic crisis that led the local population to poaching: the meat and bones of hippos were in great demand among the starving population.
The only places hippos live on the coast of fresh lakes and rivers. These heavyweights hold onto the water for the lion's share of their time in the warm sun. When hippos lie in the water, only their ears, eyes and nostrils can be seen on their surface. The animals are almost invisible, and only birds that notice these heavyweights land on their heads. It is worth noting that the hippos themselves are not against such a bird's area, since feathered creatures are hammered out of the skin by heavyweights of various small parasites.
Curiously, the hippos leave the pond to eat only, but they eat grass. By the way, choosing a pond for its existence, hippos are guided not so much by their size, but by the capacity of all their flocks in that pond. Since the hippos are very dependent on the liquid, their ponds should be filled with water all year round. If the reservoir dries up, all residents will die, including the hippos themselves! There are cases in Africa where a whole herd of hippos died as a result of impotence and lay on the muddy bottom of a parched pond. Scientists and volunteers then managed to save several of these heavyweights and transport them to the Kruger National Park.
- What does slang pearl necklace mean
- What does vanilla mean in games
- Gaspari aminomax 8000 how to use
- What is considered an interchangeable distance
- How to fill out a mock exam form
- Keeley Donovan, how big will my child be
- How do I print full-size Yugioh cards
- Osu how to play flashlight easily
- Novela la Impostora actors who played
- Polo Owwa location in Qatar like women
- Use of Inextron induction cooker
- Gemology courses in Hyderabad, where Lazer is
- Dota 2 how to play sniper
- Who is Nicolaos Menis
- Children's clothing wholesale in Mumbai cables
- Etc band thailand wikihow
- 4f sklepy czestochowa poland
- How many kj per day calculator
- Peter Trummer What is architecture
- Chrisette michele what you do chords lyrics
- Home Farm Knedlington Howden
- How do I find archived Gmail emails
- What does lie mean
- Tesla robot charger, how work