How do I install GTK Theme Arch
How do I install the Hooli GTK theme?
The Hooli GTK theme is a modern theme for Linux that borrows a lot of design influence from google and the material design language. The theme is very similar to GTK themes like Adapta, Paper and Materia. Officially, all major GTK-based Linux desktop environments are supported as long as they have access to the latest GTK3 technologies.
Download the Hooli GTK theme
Hooli can be downloaded from the Gnome Look website. To get it, visit this page here, click "Files" and download Hooli.zip to your Linux PC.
Don't you want to use Gnome-look? Open a terminal window and use the wget Download program to grab Hooli.zip.
Note: Haven't you installed wget yet? Go to Pkgs.org and download it Wget for your Linux operating system.
It is possible to use that wget Program to download the file via the terminal.wget https://archive.org/download/Hooli/Hooli.zip
After downloading the Hooli GTK theme, please follow the instructions below to learn how to extract the theme files.
Extract Hooli GTK theme files
Before you can use Hooli on your Linux PC, the design files need to be extracted. Since the archive of the topic files is in zip format, the unzip Tools are required. Start a terminal and follow the instructions to install Unzip on Linux.
Ubuntusudo apt install unzip
Debiansudo apt-get install unzip
Arch Linuxsudo pacman -S unzip
Fedorasudo dnf install unzip
OpenSUSEsudo zypper install unzip
Are you using a lesser known Linux distribution? Do not worry! The unzip tool is one of the most popular methods for extracting zip archives on Linux. Since it's so ubiquitous, there's a great chance your operating system has it in its package repositories. To get it, search for "unzip" or "zip" and install it the way you normally do.
Once Unzip is installed and working on Linux, it's time to extract Hooli.zip. Use of CD Command, move the terminal to the ~ / Downloads Directory. Then extract the files.cd ~ / Downloads unzip Hooli.zip
Or if you've downloaded with wget, do:unzip Hooli.zip
When the unzip command is run, the Hooli GTK design files will be fully extracted (thanks to unzip) on your Linux PC.
Review the design files
Before you begin the installation, you should view the folder and make sure you have all of the design data. Use of CD Command, move to the Hooli Theme folder.cd ~ / Downloads / Hooli
Or for Wget Downloader:cd ~ / hooli
Display the contents of the hooli directory with ls.ls -a
Install Hooli GTK
It's time to set up the Hooli GTK theme on your Linux PC. Follow the directions below to get it working.
Installation for single users
Follow these steps to install Hooli-GTK on Linux for a single user.
Step 1: A ... create .themes Folder in the home directory with the mkdir Command.mkdir -p ~ / .themes
Step 2: Place the Hool GTK files in the .themes folder with the mv Command.mv ~ / Downloads / Hooli ~ / .themes
ormv ~ / Hooli ~ / .themes
It is possible to set up Hooli so that every user has access to it by putting it in the root design folder. To do this, do the following:sudo mv ~ / Downloads / Hooli / usr / share / themes
orsudo mv ~ / Hooli / usr / share / themes
Icons for hooli
Do you need a good set of icons to use with the Hooli GTK theme? Look at the papirus icon. It's a very active material design-inspired icon theme for the Linux desktop environment that is a perfect match for your new hooli setup.
Learn more about Papirus and how to install it.In addition to Hooli and your Linux PC, check out our detailed tutorial on it. We'll go through downloading Papirus and setting it up on many different Linux distributions!
Activate the Hooli GTK theme
The Hooli GTK theme is installed on your Linux, but you can only use it on your Linux desktop if you have set it as the default theme on your computer. To do this, open the System Settings area. In Settings, look for the "Appearance" or "Theme" settings. In the "Appearance" or "Theme" section, change the settings for the GTK theme from the default theme to "Hooli".
Not sure how to make the Hooli GTK theme the default in your Linux desktop environment? We can help! Below, look for the desktop environment you are using in the list below. Each of the links in the list point to an in-depth tutorial that describes how to set up custom themes, icons, and more.
Note: Hooli is a GTK based theme, so it won't work in desktop environments like KDE Plasma 5, LXQt, or other setups that don't use GTK.
- Gnome Shell
- How to pray with isha namaz taraweeh
- Unit 8d ecological relationships which symbiotic relationships
- How to overclock a radeon 7870 driver
- Soulet fargo instructions on how to tie
- Where did the genocide of Mao Zedong happen
- What is ATCI Service Android
- How to enable virtualization without a BIOS
- What to do in Siam Square Bangkok
- 3 howick place london sw1p
- Piper pa 46 350p specifications howard
- What is a subscription Rh test
- How to get someone out of circulation
- How to reset ikea gallant filing cabinet
- 72 Buick Lark which transmission
- WordPress, How to Write Business Und
- What is anteverted uterus with thickened endometrium
- Fangorn Forest, what madness this quote is
- Brett reider where is he now
- How to Use Master Merchant Eso
- Adam Zochowski Bell Canada
- Sparkletts Soda Siphon How To Use
- How to detoxify the body from maltodextrin
- What is voice-controlled transmission
- Daitro y texts iamamiwhoami
- What is the name of the Mexican line dance
- What does haughty teaching mean?
- How do I install Nginx on the Cpanel demo
- Baby diaper covers bloomers wholesale
- How to do 5 albumin solution
- What is Cpt 29799
- N3 how to get tips on your ranking
- Clicking noises while sleeping
- How to lengthen vileda mop handle