Tension-reliever tea is safe when pregnant
Read here how you can provide yourself with all the necessary nutrients and vital substances in a healthy and holistic way during pregnancy: Healthy nutrition during pregnancy.
Hair coloring, air travel and Co.
A pregnancy can turn cherished habits upside down from one day to the next. Suddenly questions arise, such as: B. whether you can still dye your hair or paint your nails. And what about air travel during early pregnancy?
The chemicals in hair dye penetrate through the mother's scalp and are then detectable in both breast milk and the fatty tissue of the breastfed child. However, clear indications of prenatal damage to the child have not been found in the studies carried out so far. Nevertheless, you should be aware that the chemicals get through to your child and therefore, as a precaution, do not dye their hair for at least the first three months.
The same applies to nail polishes and nail polish removers. Frequent handling of solvents, such as those found in nail polish removers, is not without risk. The inhaled solvents can cause miscarriages and damage such as numbness, brain malformations, an open back or club feet. Therefore, if you want to paint your nails, then you should definitely choose a natural paint and an equally natural nail polish remover from the natural cosmetics sector. You will immediately see the difference as the nail polish remover smells pleasant and the nail polish only lasts a few days. You should rate the latter positively, as it underlines the natural quality. Your nail health will appreciate this change in your life too.
In any case, be extremely careful with all chemicals found in cosmetics, cleaning agents and home improvement products. In early pregnancy, you should consistently refrain from painting walls, handling epoxy resins, as found in many two-component adhesives, or using any solvents.
Air travel during pregnancy
Air travel is generally not a problem during pregnancy. Neither the cabin pressure nor the radiation at higher altitudes should pose a risk to your child or the pregnancy. You can also pass the metal detectors without hesitation. These work with weak electromagnetic oscillations that detect conductive objects such as metals. So far there is no evidence that this is harmful in pregnancy. However, the hand luggage is screened with X-rays. The scattered radiation for passers-by should be negligible.
Nevertheless, we would advise against long-haul air travel - if it can be arranged - as this is in any case associated with stress and restrictions for the baby. If you still want to take off with your baby in your belly, then on long-haul flights you should make sure that you drink enough (no coffee, no alcohol), eat light food (it is best to bring your own on the plane), walk around a lot and not too much Sit with bent legs for a long time because of the risk of thrombosis.
Support stockings as well as foot and leg exercises also help against this. If you are prone to pregnancy sickness, it could be aggravated by flying. In this case, remember the ginger capsules mentioned above and also ask your midwife or doctor for advice on what you should consider in your personal case before you travel by plane.
Now we wish you a healthy and happy "ball time" and a lot of anticipation for your baby :-).
The next episodes of our pregnancy series can be found here:
You can find the first episode here:
You can find much more valuable information about pregnancy and how you can give your child the best possible start in life by simply entering "pregnancy" in our search function.
* A book on pregnancy that is well worth reading can be found here under this link.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. With this we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and we can keep the website free for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Ingeborg Stadelmann: The midwife consultation hour; Stadelmann Verlag, Wiggensbach; ISBN: 978-3-9803760-6-8
- Dr. med. Brigitte Holzgreve: 300 questions about pregnancy; Gräfe and Unzer Verlag GmbH, Munich; ISBN: 978-3-7742-6051-1
- Lisa Harmann: Advice for pregnancy; Present-Service Ullrich GmbH & ampamp; Co. KG, Erlangen; ISBN: 978-3-941304-15-4
- Dr. med. Mirko Berger: Nausea during pregnancy homeopathic self-treatment; Magazine: naturally healthy & amp; munter, issue 5/2012
- Vutyavanich T, Kraisarin T, Ruangsri RA, "Ginger for Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy: Randomized, Double? Masked, Placebo? Controlled Trial," American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, April 2001, (Ginger for Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy: Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study)
- Portnoi G et al., "Prospective comparative study of the safety and effectiveness of ginger for the treatment of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy", American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2003, (Prospective comparative study on the safety and effectiveness of ginger in the treatment of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy )
- Ozgoli G, Goli M, Simbar M, "Effects of ginger capsules on pregnancy, nausea and vomiting", Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Mar 2009, (Effects of ginger capsules on pregnancy, nausea and vomiting)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2020 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- WhatsApp Friends Group Icon Pictures for Excel
- Margo Mallory Ambler as she died Whitney
- How to plaster adobe walls
- Attaching the Pinlock visor insert
- Which is better magician or sorcerer wow
- How many streets did I ask myself, texts
- Historia cichowskiego dziady cz 3 scena 7
- Minecraft hacked client Alt Manager how to
- Fiat Idea Check out what car reviews
- How to Respring iPhone 2G Specifications
- What is angina lacunaris
- Subaru Howard County MD Police
- What is yantok in english
- Edges when knitting, what kfb does
- How I became a skinny tumblr of men
- Chiu Chow Garden Chinese humble
- Howard Heck Jon Stewart Interview with the President
- Rele f57b-14b192-aa what is that
- Balthasar de Pury watches wholesale
- Howard aka probate 2014 gmc
- 32b Cup-sized celebrities who have died
- What does eccn 5a991
- How to be ruffed on command
- How to create a synonym in postgres