What is dissatisfied bowel
Intestinal problems - an overview of the causes
We rarely think about our digestion. Only when the stomach is uncomfortable or even painful with intestinal complaints does it really come into focus. We will give you an overview of the intestinal problems and how they can arise.
Possible causes of bowel problems
Abdominal pain can have as many faces as there are causes. Their source can already lie in various organs. Does the stomach hurt? Is the small intestine pinching? Is it rumbling in the colon? Perhaps the appendix (appendix) or another organ in the abdomen is also causing trouble. Painful bowel problems in connection with abdominal pain can then among other things the following causes to have:
- wrong or too lavish meals
- Food intolerance (e.g. celiac disease)
- Food allergies
- Inflammation or other diseases of the organs
- a disturbed intestinal flora
Some abdominal pain does not have its origin in the abdomen at all - for example, when pain from a disease radiates downwards from the heart or lungs. Before starting treatment, it is therefore important to identify the cause so that it can be eliminated in a targeted manner.
- Display -
Intestinal complaints due to irregular bowel movements with disturbed intestinal flora
Sometimes you have regular bowel movements, sometimes none at all or only very sporadically. These intestinal problems occur particularly often in what is known as dysbiosis, i.e. a disturbed intestinal flora. This also affects the digestion of the food pulp and the water balance in the intestine.
The intestinal flora is impaired, among other things, by:
- some laxatives
- wrong diet
- bad eating habits (for example, insufficient chewing)
Then the symbiosis gets into trouble, as the number of some bacteria dwindles, while others multiply more. Such a dysbiosis also causes intestinal problems because the decline in individual types of bacteria creates space for harmful germs that can settle and, in the worst case, spread in the intestine. As a result, bowel problems such as irregular bowel movements can occur.
Intestinal problem Diarrhea - when viruses and the like cause discomfort in the intestine
One of the most common bowel problems is diarrhea. It is also one of the symptoms of a disturbed intestinal flora. The diarrhea is also typical of various viral infections that are popularly under Abdominal influenza be summarized. Unicellular parasites such as cryptosporidia, amoeba and giardia are the cause less often. Also come into question:
- Poisoning with mushrooms or chemicals
- EHEC (Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli)
If the diarrhea lasts longer than two weeks,1 it is considered chronic. Then for example Food allergies and intolerancesthat cause bowel problems and manifest in the form of diarrhea. Inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's disease, tumors, irritable bowel syndrome and some of the consequences of diabetes also lead to chronic diarrhea. Their appearance can be quite different. It ranges from increased and soft stool to watery diarrhea in serious diseases such as cholera, cryptosporidiosis or bacterial dysentery.
Constipation - a common bowel problem
The opposite of diarrhea is constipation. The bowel movement occurs less often and is tedious and often even uncomfortable. According to statistics, between 20 and 25 percent of all Germans over the age of 18 suffer2 occasionally or even chronically from constipation. If you have to go to the toilet for a bowel movement less than about three times a week, you too may be affected.
Constipation triggers include:
- low fiber diet
- hormonal changes, for example during menopause
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Insufficient fluid intake (less than 1.5 liters per day)
The solution to constipation depends on its cause. If you are dehydrated, drinking more can be enough to eliminate intestinal problems. If the trigger cannot be resolved - such as if you are pregnant - mild laxatives can help.
Bowel problem Flatulence: Possibly a result of dysbiosis
Flatulence is particularly unpleasant intestinal complaints. Those affected do not dare to socialize with people because of the smell alone. The stomach pinches, you feel bloated and in the worst case even have pain. Such flatulence usually has only two causes: Either you take in too much air when you eat or the gases are created in the digestive tract.
If the gases form in the body, they are often the result of dysbiosis
But intestinal problems can also arise with a balanced intestinal flora. Some foods, such as cabbage, contain a lot of fiber, which the intestinal bacteria break down to a greater extent. Various gases are then a waste product.
- Display -
Leaky Gut Syndrome: a much discussed bowel problem
Does Leaky Gut ("leaky gut") even exist? Scientists are still heavily debating this intestinal problem. Permeable areas in the intestine are said to cause all kinds of complaints, as bacteria, toxins, parts of undigested food and metabolic products enter the blood.
This intestinal problem causes inflammation in the body, which is associated with various diseases, the causes of which have so far been completely or partially in the dark. These include multiple sclerosis and a number of chronic inflammatory bowel diseases. According to advocating researchers, the causes of leaky gut syndrome are various food intolerances and dysbiosis, which weakens the protection of the intestinal mucosa.
1 Block, Berthold: POL key symptoms, gastrointestinal tract. Stuttgart: Georg Thieme Verlag 2006. p. 45.
2 PTA: constipation. URL: https://www.diepta.de/news/themen/pta-fortbildung-0611-verstopfung-539904/ (02/23/18).
- How to fix a broken digital scale
- Mortaza Chowdhury attorney house
- Crespon Rosa WhatsApp for PC
- Huey Lewis Howard the Duck
- The wild 111 magazine falls out when firing
- How old is Ragan Smith Gym Height
- What does Dominant Yahoo Answers mean
- Kyle schultz son of howard schultz
- How to calculate psrr in cadence with
- How to uninstall squid3 Howto
- How to get teluguone pregnant positions
- How did Hollie Gonsoulin die in 2016
- Lelouch x reader lemon fanfiction wo naruto
- What is the best otc sleeping pills
- How to draw a cardboard gun blueprints
- Brothers fireworks wholesalers
- Lypo spherical vitamin C wholesale
- Caba seeds where I can get this
- Table tennis, how we celebrate texts
- Wholesale hair brushes Ukraine
- Sabrett Hot Dogs Los Angeles Wholesale
- Citrix how to install sta
- Linda Moulton Howe plastic surgeon
- How to install 0material in sap bi
- How to operate the onida ac remote control
- Jack Howard Steel Partners hedge funds
- Who lives at Crowe Hall Stutton Corporation
- What does Deos Fortioribus Adesse mean
- What is the Church of the Well Cult
- Tug 10 information Howard
- Marianne Howayek Bdl parking lot
- The back legs of the cats twitch while kneading
- What is Airwatch Inbox Settings