Pokemon Ash Gray How to Get Bulbasaur

Pokémon 25 Bulbasaur Facts

From Bulbasaur to Starmie, Growlithe to Gyarados, there is an infinite range of Pokémon throughout the franchise universe. We all remember the joys of playing our first Pokémon game and the effort of choosing "the one". Personally, I've always chosen Bulbasaur! Here we want to look at 25 facts about Bulbasaur.

  1. Bulbasaur is the third most-seen Pokémon in the anime series, with Meowth being number two and Pikachu being obviously number 1.
  2. Bulbasaur is mostly a male species, with 87.5% of all prisoners being male while the remainder is only 12.5% ​​female. However, the gender of Ash Ketchums Bulbasaur was never specified in the anime.
  3. In 2016, an Australian restaurant called "Down N Out" created various burgers with Pokémon motifs, each with their own character, including an homage to Bulbasaur. The delicious product had green buns and even facial features.
  4. The island of Niue in Oceania issued a coin with a Bulbasaur and the Niue coat of arms on both sides.
  5. It is believed that an onion or lily is the closest related form of the pear on Bulbasaur's back.
  6. Ash's Bulbasaur in the animated series has been with him since the show started. He kept the creature and allows the other creatures in Oaks Pallet Town Lab to be protected.
  7. In an IGN list, Bulbasaur was rated 52nd Top Pokémon of All Time.
  8. Fushigidane (フ シ ギ ダ ネ) is the Japanese alternative for Bulbasaur and means strange seed, while in English it is just a combination of bulb and dinosaur.
  9. As many of us know, Bulbasaur is a Grass type Pokémon, but it is also a Poison-type Pokémon.
  10. in the Super Smash Bros Games; brawl and Close combatA trophy from Bulbasaur appears.
  11. Bulbasaur evolves from level 16 to Ivysaur and then from level 32 to Venasaur.
  12. In Pokémon Go, a Bulbasaur is one of the three starting options, but if you move away from him and the others 4 times in a row, a Pikachu will appear that can catch you.
  13. The only HM Bulbasaur that can be learned in the original Red / Blue games is Cut, which is a normal attack.
  14. Because of the small bud of Bulbasaur on its back, it can stand on its hind legs until it evolves into Ivysaur, when the bud becomes much larger.
  15. In the anime series so far, Bulbasaur has been voiced by two different actresses. For Series 9 to date, it's voiced by Michele Knotz, and for Series 1 through 8, it was done by Tara Sands who also voiced a character in Yu-Gi-Oh!
  16. In Pokemon Black & White, you cannot trade the innocent Bulbasaur in the global trading system unless you rename it - this was due to poorly tested language restrictions.
  17. If the friendship between the player and Pikachu is strong enough, Pokémon will be Yellow, and the player will receive a Bulbasaur from a character in Cerulean City.
  18. The height of Bulbasaur is 0.71 meters and weighs 6.9 kg.
  19. As a starter Pokémon Go, Bulbasaur is the only one that is actually a dual copy. None of the original series of games is more than a creature.
  20. Bulbasaur is the first Pokémon that appears numerically in the list in the Kanto Pokédex. It's # 231 in the Johto Pokédex.
  21. Ash's Bulbasaur forced himself not to evolve in the series because he refused to become Ivysaur.
  22. In Ireland, the Automobile Association, or AA, warned users whether "adding a Bulbasaur is worth a potential court appearance and a fine of up to € 1,000". This is to prevent the growing use of players while driving the Pokémon Go app.
  23. At the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Bulbasaur was selected as one of the 11 Pokémon characters to be used as mascots for his national team.
  24. In the anime version of Pokémon, a Bulbasaur is falsely taught Whirlwind, a skill the creature cannot learn. This seems to be a trend in the anime series.
  25. Ash's Bulbasaur previously lived with a girl named Melanie who took care of abandoned Pokémon.

So we have it, from the dimensions of the creature to its living meaning!