What do dead sperm look like
Recognize / see sperm?
The following is perhaps a bit disturbing:
Today I took out my old microscope again (Bresser Biotar 300x-1200x) because I got the idea to examine my sperm. So I took a sample, dropped it on the carrier plate and looked at the whole thing under the microscope with 300x, 600x and 1200x magnification.
I first had to look around and after 2-3 minutes I found what I was looking for. (See pictures below). The whole thing was pretty confusing. There were small dots everywhere that trembled and could be seen in the whole picture. (Visible at 300x and 600x magnification, at 1200x it was difficult to see anything.) In addition, there was once a strange "thread" in the picture, if anyone knows what that was, I would be very grateful.
- Are these live sperm?
- and would I be fertile with this sperm?
Looking forward to your replies!
- How to fold Pepakura models
- Like fedex golfworks newark ohio
- How to meet the cast of joy
- How to convert gpt to mbr partition
- What does security mean first
- Xcode sets a breakpoint when the variable changes
- Perfil para whatsapp graciosas
- Back of the perfume boxes wholesale
- How to get Stormwing Talonflame
- Windbrella 48 fashion umbrella wholesale
- What does detritivore mean
- Blue light adderall tolerance how long
- Deleted jokes for WhatsApp messages
- Kakasasu lemon fanfiction where Naruto
- Concatenate Qlikview where there is no subquery
- What did the spaceship mean in Fargo
- How to install panel factory ksp
- Ghorakhal temple Bhowali weather
- Used computer wholesalers
- Col howard loveood usmc
- How to pronounce the pronunciation of oesophagogastroduodenoscopy
- How to send a friend request gta 5
- What's up dog meaning
- Bpos dashboard everywhere Chrysler