What is a third of 2800
What is a third of 1/8?
In mathematics, one can often deduce things from simpler examples.
For example, you can ask yourself:
What is half (i.e. 1/2) of 4 apple pies
Sure, that's 2 apple pies. And now you think about how you actually calculated that. You probably calculated 4/2 or wrote differently:
1/2*4 = 2
To come back to your example, you now have 1/8 instead of half
and you don't have 4 apple pies but only a third apple pies. But that doesn't change anything about your bill (except for the numbers).
1/8*1/3 = ?
Now of course you have to know the rules of fractions, otherwise it won't work. Therefore look at them again and learn by heart. It's not so much about understanding, you just have to have a lot to do with it.
In our case you multiply both numerators together and both denominators together:
(1*1)/(8*3) = 1/24
- Piotr Gluchowski kulturystyka naturalna
- Kise x kuroko lemon fanfiction wo naruto
- Famous Conduit Power Quiz which power
- What is Samsung Sysscope Galaxy
- Getc group in Qatar like women
- How do I get Tune Talk internet settings
- How to use iodine for teeth
- Who introduced 20 rakat taraweeh 8
- What does a careless whisper mean?
- X-plane 10 like a hud tutorial
- How did Pastor Donald Curlin die today
- What does the fox remix mega say
- How to make sports roses
- How to play flash games without a browser
- Chowking Philippines Christening Package Manila
- How to save a dog's tail
- What is the symbolic interaction theory pdf
- What is File Parade Bundle
- Winwget how to use it
- What are lipoproteins вЂ ‹вЂ‹ Yahoo Answers
- How does propyl acetate smell
- Runforthecube what do you mean people
- Speedway is 52 ounces, like many cups
- Karolina czechowska fortepian film