Pyd like are my social skills checklist
Study choice checklist: How do I find the right bachelor's degree?
What do I wish for in my job?
- Which professions are there?
- What do you do there?
- Where do I work?
- How do i work
- What is the significance of my future job for me?
- What should my career start look like?
- What demands should my everyday work place on me?
Tip: research professional worlds
Professional worlds on studieren.de>
How do I imagine my future?
- How do I want to live one day?
- What is important to me in life?
- What do I need to be satisfied?
- What personal goals am I pursuing with my studies? (Title, status...)?
- Is money important to me?
- Is career important to me?
- Is self-actualization important to me?
Tip: be patient
It is about the basis for the later path of life. Making hasty decisions has a big impact. Anyone who only realizes after two years that they are wrong has lost valuable time. Of course, uncertainty is a burden. If you know that you don't have to have all the answers ready right away, you can deal with it better. Of course, you still have to stick to the topic.
Tip: ask others
Choosing the right course of study is a process. If you can't get any further yourself, you can get a new idea in exchange with others. After talking to someone you trust, you can often see more clearly.
Who can I ask?
- Other people around you
- Education fairs
- Employment Agency
- Professional student advice
Where is my course offered?
The Internet is ideal for initial research. At studieren.de it is possible to search for the right degree program using different methods. A search for keywords or categories is conceivable. In both cases, lists are found that can be sorted according to degrees and type of university.
The next step is to go to the university at which the course is offered.
Questions to the university?
- Which degree is achievable?
- What are the admission requirements? (University entrance qualification, numerus clausus, compulsory internships)
- When are the application deadlines?
- What options are there for deepening and specialization?
- What previous knowledge should or must the student have? (e.g. language or math skills)
- Are courses offered as preparation?
Tip: study profiles
Study profiles on studieren.de>
Where can I get information?
- Student counseling
- Department supervisor
- Open-door day
- Student councils
- Student representation
Does the chosen course correspond to my expectations?
- Does the course cover my interests?
- Which professional fields will I have after graduation?
- What perspectives does the degree open up on the labor market?
List of Bachelor programs in Germany>
Checklist for choosing a master’s degree>
- Cifras Bob Marley who fits the cap
- How To Make Wrong Money In Ukraine
- Trafico de mujeres pelicula completea descargar whatsapp
- How to train your dragon phone wallpaper
- Using the subreport in the Devexpress dashboard
- How to get out of grumbling games
- What is an a31 hl7 message
- What does Te la Jalas mean
- Chows gymnastics meets scores live
- Guess what I eat pecan swirls girl
- Shadashtak Yoga means something
- How to play pirate bay ps3 games
- How to make phulkas on an electric stove
- What is spelled flour in Urdu
- What is Ted Tryba doing now
- How do I check my WAN IP
- How is your ideal city
- How to unscrew tiny screws without a screwdriver
- How many weeks am I pregnant tracker
- How to choose Guide Illustrator for Mac
- Mamun chowdhury mbe certification
- In arduis fidelis what does that mean
- Who is Jack Edward's wife
- How to turn off avg temporarily