Which is better. 12g bbs or 20g
The big wonder world of the BBS
First something basic:
Choosing the right BBs is considered a kind of "science" by many players. You can ask 100 players the question of choosing the right BBs and get 100 different answers. Therefore this summary is only an overview, reflects only a part of all opinions and can be seen as a kind of "starting point". Ultimately, it is up to each player to try out different BBs in different weight classes and find the best for themselves.
Difference between organic BBs and plastic BBs:
The first distinction between BBs is whether you have "organic BBs" or "plastic BBs". Bio-BBs are made from a mixture of different materials that are permanently biodegradable (e.g. stone meal, corn starch). Nowadays, organic BBs are in no way inferior to plastic BBs in terms of quality and price. Only organic BBs are allowed on most playing fields or events. The only disadvantage of organic BBs is that when they come into contact with moisture they swell over a longer period of time and thus no longer retain their original diameter and smooth round shape.
Tip: Collect small bags with silica gel and put them in the opened package or go to play airsoft more often;)
Which BBs do I use when?
All BBs are specified with a diameter of 5.95mm. They usually start at a weight of 0.20 grams per BB for organic BBs (even at 0.12 grams for plastic BBs) and are available up to 0.46 grams per BB.
Light BBs can be accelerated with less energy, but are much more susceptible to external influences, such as cross winds. Heavier BBs are more stable in the flight path, but also fly slower. BBs are usually offered in bags of 1kg each. With 0.25g you get approx. 4000 BB‘s, with 0.32g approx. 3125 BB‘s.
Here is a rough classification based on the Joule strength of the airsoft weapon:
Energy <0.5J - 0.20g BBs
Energy 1.0J-1.3J - 0.25g BBs
Energy 1.5J - 0.28g BBs
Energy 1.7J-1.8J– 0.30g BBs
Energy 2.0J - 0.32g BBs
Energy> 2.0J - 0.36g BBs
Energy 2.5J and higher - 0.40g / 0.46g BBs
(Grenades max 0.20g BBs)
As mentioned earlier, this is only a guide and not the ultimate wisdom. There are also players who even use 0.30g and 0.32g BBs at 1.0J.
Here, too, no specific statement can be made in general. Basically, however, you shouldn't save on BBs and prefer to use a product from well-known manufacturers. What good is even the most expensive airsoft weapon when cheap BBs fly criss-cross at the target.
As an author, I prefer BBs from JBU, Bolt or G&G.
We hope we were able to give you a first insight into the topic and we are also happy to hear your feedback on how helpful our contribution was for you.
- What percentage is 6 molar hcl
- How To Cook Rhee Chun Rice
- How to install Skype without administrator rights
- How to suppress coke with acetone fuel
- What is street dance facts
- Heaven Email Hacked How To Fix
- Pgw testosterone enanthate 300 how long
- What does dsmd-def adjud
- How to fix hole in ugg boots
- How to make hood ornaments crazy max max
- What is an aptronym definition
- Golden Mile Tower massage everywhere
- Filipino action movie villains who were right
- 300 What is your job ring tones
- Wholesale coffee beans Lavazza Espresso
- What is ppc in medical terms
- Farra Lemkova disguise who
- How to control the stepper motor angle
- Safely uninstall Webroot anywhere
- How to assemble the primus eta express
- Persian men practicing Baha'i
- What to Wear Melbourne Weather Australia
- When are side quests performed Chrono-Trigger
- Examples of wholesalers with limited service