Classroom design and how it affects behavior
Why the fuck are you doing this Or also: What influences our behavior?
People have always been concerned with the question of why individuals behave as they do. In series such as “Born to kill?”, For example, the question of whether murderers were born that way or only became murderers through the environment is examined. But also in everyday life, far away from such atrocities, we are concerned with questions like
- Why is my child / partner / friend acting this way?
- Why is my colleague / boss / ex just such a ...?
- Why do young people march loudly through the streets?
- Why do people spend huge sums on certain consumer goods?
The big challenge for us is that it is often not what it seems at first glance. That is why we often conclude things from certain factors that do not have to be right.
- A child cries in the supermarket -> we think because they want something and want to get their way through with loud screams. The little one may be teething, miss his mom or have other reasons to cry.
- The partner comes home annoyed -> we think it's because of us and react accordingly, although we don't even know the cause of the bad mood. He / she may have had work problems that he / she does not want to burden us with.
- A potential customer / supplier is arrogant and seems aloof -> we think he is not interested or is an unsympathetic person - perhaps he is simply covering up uncertainty.
When analyzing the behavior of others, we often make two misconceptions:
- We relate the behavior of the other to ourselves.
- We infer the most obvious cause from the behavior and context - without taking all factors into account.
The former mostly happens for two reasons: Either we take ourselves too seriously or we have low self-esteem, which creates a kind of chronic fear.
But what influences the behavior of others?
The bio-psychosocial paragraph
The different levels of analysis of the biopsychosocial approach offer an attempt to explain this (in my opinion very successful). Biological as well as psychological and sociocultural aspects are taken into account when analyzing behavior and mental processes.
like for example
- Brain mechanisms
like for example
- emotional reactions
- Perceptual interpretations
- cognitive processing
- learned fears
- learned expectations
like for example
- other people present or the social environment
- Expectations from peers, family, society, and culture
- Group expectations
- Role models that are adopted
Behavior and mental processes of a person
Conclusion: it is not always what it seems
As you can see from the diagram, there are various aspects that influence the behavior of us and others. Therefore, questions like “Was someone born a murderer?” Cannot simply be answered with “Yes!” Or “No!”. Much more it depends on factors such as
- the genes
- the hormonal balance
- the experienced and
- how someone perceived it
- or what he has learned from it
- the social environment and
- the people
which interact at the moment of action.
- serial killers' children don't necessarily kill people
- Peace-loving people sometimes freak out and do terrible things
- if someone leaves his old life “overnight”, throws everything down and just breaks out
... to name a few examples.
So the next time you ask yourself "Why the hell are you doing this?" Look at as many aspects as you can to find the most meaningful answer possible.
- What does jooden ingang verboden mean?
- How many celebrities had braces?
- Film Kaczor Howard online
- Girl crying crystals sniffs
- What is a definition of the start date of the annuity
- How much do balloons cost in the party city
- When will Toriko Episode 148 Air Wing
- Poppy. What's in Tamil
- What does smhs mean for tmobile
- What is zeal spice used for?
- Where is Wuye in the Abuja Declaration
- Occurred when the Listobjects Operations Market was accessed
- What is a sluice gate
- Czechow dama z pieskiem tekstovi
- Whonix Workstation Windows process
- Eisenhower park denver swimming lessons
- The dynamic fixed header changes when scrolling
- Howbeck Garage Retford College
- Cockatiel clicking sound when breathing
- How to inflate exercise ball
- Of those who have no right
- Kgb joke office episode where Andy
- Where are the Dalish gloves for Zevran
- How to use leveling agents on plywood
- How to decorate kitchen wall tiles
- How to use iodine for teeth
- How to cold shock mushrooms
- Which division is St Anselm's baseball
- Howard Swan conductor definition
- Which is better sv98 or m40a5 airsoft
- Narta Deodorant Wholesale Suppliers
- How much does the Fuyan pill cost
- Brincadeira de grupo whatsapp maes