Lowkey will be jelous asf cux what
Slang Words: List of 100 Common Slang Words & Phrases You Need to Know!
Slang words! Slang words are defined as the words and phrases used informally in any language. Following is a list of 100 English slang words that are commonly used today. Most of them are American slang words and phrases.
Slang words | Video
Slang words | Slang dictionary
List of 100 English slang words and phrases with their meanings and examples:
- Eye popping - fantastic, astonishing
The New York Times had aneye-popping article this morning.
- Chicken - a coward
You're a chicken, Tom!
He tried toconme out of $ 20.
- Couch potato - people who watching T.V all day
You are such acouch potato on weekends.
We had a ball at the party last night.
- Bazillion - uncountable number / a very big number
We gets a bazillion followers everyday on Facebook fan page.
She married a millionaire just about tocroak.
Your house is always like thatneat- how do you manage it with three children?
She’s beautiful. In thenutsabout her.
- Big guns - powerful, influenced people
Jed wanted to impress a Harvard professor and some otherbig guns.
- Dynamite - great, awesome
That teenager singer is reallydynamite!
- Earful - scolding / reprimanding
I bet Sue gave youearfulwhen you got home.
- Bitch - complain / gossip about something
Whenever the girls get together, they always find something to bitch about.
- Bonkers - mad / insane
The man must bebonkersto take such a risk.
- Break - chance / opportunity
Never give a sucker an evenbreak.
- Bummed - sad or disappointed
I was reallybummedout that there were no tickets left.
- Cheesy - cheap, outdated
We went to somecheesybar in Baltimore.
- Cruising - going at a high speed
- Cushy - comfortably easy
It's acushylife for the rich.
- deck - hit some on the face
Do that again and I'lldeckyou.
- Deep pockets - having a lot of money
They're looking for someone withdeep pockets to pay for the research.
- Dinosaur - something or someone is very old
The Health Service has become adinosaur. It needs radical reform if it is to survive.
- Airhead - a foolish / dumb person
Boy, that salesman was the biggestairheadI've ever seen.
- Eyeball - look at, look over.
Challenge him,eyeballhim, intimidate him.
- Fender bender - a minor accident / collision between two vehicles
Another time I missed a date because I got into afender-bender on the way there.
- Idiot box - the television
Phil has been staring at theidiot box all afternoon.
- Icky - unpleasant or annoying
What is thisickyold stuff?
How are we going to get ourselves out of thisjam?
Slang dictionary | Infographic
- Hang out -spend time together in a place frequently
We often used to hang out in supermarkets.
- All-nighter - study all night
I pulled onall-nighter last night.
- Ditch - leave, abandon something
- Flicks - films / movies
What's on at theflicksthis week?
- Freebie - something that is free
All the journalists were given afreebielunch.
I had got totally pissed and had to do agigthat night.
- Guts - courage or boldness
Barbara hasn't got the goodto leave her mother.
- Go bananas - go crazy
Love is making yougo bananas!
- Goof off - Wasting time, not doing anything in particular
He’s been goofing off at school.
- Grand - thousand dollars
He lives in agrandhouse.
The smell of the fish made me / my stomachheave.
You look so hot in that dress!
- Hustle - leave hurriedly
I love thehustleand bustle of the marketplace.
- Glitch - defect or problem
This minorglitchhas turned into a big problem for the airline.
- Jock - someone who plays a sport
She is ajockfrom a family of jocks, articulate only in that special, odd way that coaches are articulate.
I need to meet John, right now!
- junkie - a drug addict
His son was ajunkie, the kid OD’d a year ago.
Get yourself somedugand come and sit down.
- Loli - young female with a childlike appearance
This might sound weird, but I am a lolilover!
- peanuts - very little money
He gets paidpeanutsfor doing that job.
- Rocking - great, awesome
He had a rocking performance!
- Shades - sunglasses
She was dressed in mutedshadesof blue.
- Sucks - awful or unacceptable
Lifesucks, but worth fighting for.
- Meltdown - the completely breaking down
The stock market crash might lead to financialmeltdown.
- Mickey mouse - something that does not make sense
It's only aMickey Mouse job.
- Oddball - weird, unusual person
The new boss is a bit of anoddball.
- Pissed off - extremely annoyed
- zero - to an unimportant person
He is a zero in his family.
I applied some pimple cream on the bigquotedon my face.
- Crap - worthless thing or a lie
You're talking a load ofcrap!
I just want tocrashout on the sofa.
- Crash - break into / attempt to get in somewhere
Last night, a thief crashed my house. Luckily, He was arrested by the polices.
Slang dictionary | Infographic
- Quarterback - lead or initiative
The Carolina Panthers were playing with a backupquarterback.
He’s got a new beemer, what a rich man!
- Quick buck - Easy getting money
I need to make aquick buck without much effort.
- K - A thousand of a currency
It costs 10k.
Kick back, make yourself at home.
- Raw - new and inexperienced
Rawmeat must be kept separate from cooked meat.
The pupils arerazzingthe teacher.
- Umpteen - incalculable
We’ve been thereumpteentimes and she still can't remember the way.
- Whiz - Be talented at something
Apparently, he is awhizat thank - you notes!
- Wimp - a cowardly person
Don’t visit awimp.
- Up - Feeling cheerful or in good spirits
She feels up and down all day.
- UwU - a reaction to something cute
Bf: I love you bae Gf: Aww Ily UwU
- Vibes - atmosphere or feelings
I have goodvibesabout this contract.
I've got a new wheels on my birthday.
Slang words | image
Slang dictionary | Image 1
Slang dictionary | Image 2
Slang dictionary | Image 3
- What is Erwinia bacteria
- Emmentaler cheese costco wholesale
- Whose itumeleng khune girlfriend activation
- Tony moly lip tint wholesale malaysian
- Banaban cultural dance group about what's happening
- What is the Broward School WiFi Password
- How to fold a 90s style note
- Growing bromeliads in Canberra which drinks
- How things work documentary channel
- How To Use Ecollagen Whitening Resurfacing Peeling
- Fangoria arquitectura efimera descargar whatsapp
- If Liverpool beat the Arsenal, I'll be upset
- Daiwa 125m guide to playing
- Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium Chittagong Bangladesh
- Decide what to teach and test
- Bioshock 2 how to get unlimited ammo
- How freshwater snails kill people
- Aram league of legends howling abyss mmr
- Who gets the money worksheet
- What is a shapeshifter weakness
- Where are Disney Incredebooks going
- Blue light adderall tolerance how long
- Leans on betting what's su
- Where is my water hiding swampy behind a curtain
- Ewa orzechowska dudek sochaczew polska
- Kerastase UK products wholesale
- Where was the film crazy eight filmed
- Examples of Chow test panel data
- 1 cm cubes how many mlb
- Rajvi shailendra singh rathore wikihow
- Kannada types WhatsApp two
- How to create entries in the table tvarvc
- Chows gymnastics meets scores live