Suvamoy roy chowdhury sohini
- PI for Project titled, "Novel Design of Automated CT Image Quality Detection System", Research Grant from University of Washington Royalty Research Fund, 2016.
- PI on Microsoft Azure Research Award. “Automated CT Image Quality detection: An Azure Machine Learning Research”. April 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017.
- Microsoft Educator Grant Award, (Jan-June 2016).
- NASA Summer Undergraduate Research Program mentor (Summer 2015).
- PI on UW Bothell Initiatives Group Research Grant. “The High-Speed Data Analytics: A BIG DATA Initiative”. July 1 2015-30 June 2016.
- PI on Microsoft Azure Research Award. "Automated Pathology Detection System Design using Medical Images: An Azure Machine Learning Research". April 1 2015 - March 31, 2016.
- Co-investigator for Project titled, "Automatic Image Quality Evaluation for CT Protocol Guidance", 2015 Research Seed Grant from Radiology Society of North America. July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016. PI: Bruce Lehnert, Department of Radiology, University of Washington.
- UWB Founders Fellow Award, Mary Gates Award mentor for Undergraduate Research 2015, 2016.
- Winner of Best Student Poster Award on Medical and Biomedical Imaging, Institute of Engineering and Medicine Conference, Sept. 23, 2013.
- Winner of Best student paper award, 46th IEEE Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers (2012).
- Recipient of several Graduate School Travel grants, University of Minnesota (2012-2014).
- Recipient of ECE Department Travel Grant, University of Minnesota (Fall 2012).
- Recipient of Graduate School Fellowship, University of Minnesota (2010-2011).
- Winner of Best Student Paper Contest at OSMOSIS, 2006, by Mindtree Consulting Company.
- Finalist of the Aalborg University IEEE Students Paper Contest (AISPC 2007), January 2007.
- Recipient of Birla Institute of Technology Meritorious Student Scholarship, 2003-2007.
Technical Program Committee Member:
1) IEEE Biomedical Health Informatics Technical Committee (2015-Present)
2) IEEE Technical Committee on Healthcare and Medical Systems (2015-Present)
3) IEEE 3rd International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2016).
1) National Science Foundation. (2015-Present)
2) UWB Founders Fellow Award 2015.
- IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging,
- IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Health Informatics,
-IEEE Transactions on Image Processing,
- Elsevier Signal Processing Journal,
-Elsevier Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine,
-Biomedical Optics Express.
- What is dissatisfied bowel
- How to play mjpeg files
- Gdzie mieszka agnieszka grochowska biografia
- Who is Everhome Mortgage Owned By
- 2pac how do you want it uncensored
- Howick Falls Monster Hoax Photos
- How to do wamboozie
- Shwe Pyi Nan Thanakha Wholesale T-Shirts
- What is well Sieuw
- Who au California dream business
- What is spelled grain in Tamil
- How tall is louis gossett jr
- Aqui entre nos vicente fernandez descargar whatsapp
- How to post-process interior plastic
- Arch thief Rafaam How to Beat Depression
- Where can I find the progress bar in vb6
- Where is Area 51 Tattoo Shop
- How many single pairs does nh3
- Women are strangled while drinking
- How to crimp a three-piece rj45 connector
- No matter what boyzone hqm
- How to fix your internet connection ps4
- What does it mean to pop your cherry
- What love remains texts goat snake black