Gta vc mr whoopee tune
Mr. Whoopee truck's horn won't work. Can this be fixed?
- I purchased the Cherry Popper Ice Cream business shortly after buying Sunshine Autos and filling their vehicle "wanted list". The Mr. Whoopee truck is on the final list, and I delivered the truck to Sunshine Autos * before * I attempted the "Distribution" mission. Now, when I try using the respawned truck at Cherry Poppers, the horn will not sound (ie. The ice cream jingle won't play). Is this because I delivered the first truck to Sunshine Autos? Can this be fixed? I have several saved games, but none go back to before I delivered the truck - am I going to have to start over? Thanks! RangerLord - 12 years ago
- I have the same problem. Redifining keys won't help. And the horn works in other cars. I too did the sunshine auto lists before buying the Cherry Poppers Ice Cream factory. But the horn problem was before I delivered it to Sunshine Autos as the last carPandaStylie - 11 years ago
- I have just tried doing this myself, exactly as you have done. With my game it worked okay.
I completed every car except for the ice cream van. I went to Cherry Popper's and purchased it, I got into the van and drove straight to Sunshine Auto's to complete the asset.
I returned to Cherry Popper's to get into another Ice Cream Van and it immediately gave a cut-scene and started the Cherry Popper's mission. When I lightly _tapped_ the horn button (not pressed it but lightly _tapped_ it) the chimes started okay and I could complete the asset.
When you returned to Cherry Popper's did you get the cut-scene with the word "distribution" on the screen when you got into the van?
Which version of Vice City are you using, v1 or v1.1? I am using version 1.1mgarribaldi - 11 years ago
Top Voted Answer
- Double tap the horn button. It starts the chime.TypicalGunner - 5 years ago15 2
- I am sorry to bring up such an old tread again, but I might have the answer.
The common problems with the old GTA's is the Frame Limiter. In GTA San Andreas slightly less problematic than in GTA Vice City. In Vice City you cannot even complete some of the missions with Frame Limiter off.
In my case the problem with the horn of Mr. Whoopee was that I was running a program called: GTA: Vice City FPS Limit Adjuster (Very good program in my opinion, because you get eye candy regarding FPS). The problem was that I was running Vice City in 100 FPS. I changed this to 30 (default) in the program, and voila! The horn worked instantly. I think that the same goes for the frame limiter. Try to change Frame Limiter to 'on' and see what happens.
When Frame Limiter is off, you will get 60 FPS most of the time. It is too fast for Vice City, that's why some things do not work:
- Horns of police cars / ambulances / firetrucks work, but the siren is difficult to turn on;
- The Mission: 'Stunt Boat Challenge' of Umberto is impossible to beat with 100FPS. You need 5 seconds more to get to the finish, while with Frame Limiter on (30FPS) you have 30 seconds left when going through the finish checkpoint;
- The Mr Whoopee horn does not work with too much FPS
I think there are much more problems regarding the Frame Limiter and / or everything above 30/40 FPS. So if you got a problem in one of the old GTA's, be sure to check out if it still is the same with Frame Limiter on!
I hope it still helped! KedKexKevin - 4 years ago15 5
- I set the horn button to Mouse Wheel Up, and it worked, while other buttons I tried didn't. Even without frame limiter.MrEventual - 3 years ago6 1
- Tap the horn.If it doesn't work, go to options, go to controller settings, then redefine controls, check out the horn button.If it still doesn't work, then go to the save game you saved before buying the ice -cream factory, then start the distribution mission first, then distribute some ice-creams, then cancel the mission, then take the same truck to complete the "wanted list", or get another truck and get the list completed.acer1925 - 6 years ago1 0
- You might have change your button to use the horn
Try look for itcleru_craft42 - 12 years ago0 1
- Tap the Horn button.glenster (FAQ Author) - 12 years ago0 3
- Lmao, stop answering now. The question was asked 8 years ago. That guy may have very well completed, beat and deleted the game now.TypicalGunner - 3 years ago2 7
Answer this question
You're browsing GameFAQ's Q&A as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to ask and answer questions.
More Questions from This Game
- Where is Riaz Kadwa now
- How to use a protractor for aviation
- Trafico de mujeres pelicula completea descargar whatsapp
- What does Taki mean in Greek
- Rienzi whole peeled tomatoes in juice
- Mourning dog howls noises
- Howls moving castle screenwriters
- What is Jalali Wazifa Dua
- Modjo what I mean Karaoke Instrumental
- What does a little blowout look like
- How to use basefont in itextsharp api
- How to update the ibasso dx50 firmware
- Eliminare messaggi Broadcast WhatsApp
- What does a careless whisper mean?
- What are black spots on crab legs
- What is called sage leaves in Marathi
- Measure customer satisfaction b2b wholesale
- What does the broken root mean
- How to kill chafing weeds
- Huge Chinese wholesale market Budapest Hungary language
- Qa63 price what cell phone
- Nieuwhof de rijk utrecht weather
- How to feel psychic energy
- How to pronounce roche run
- Sinopsis drama Korea the man from nowhere
- How to make Medu Vada form
- How to run a Microsoft Access runtime error
- How old is margie ison knoxville
- Thaumcraft Wiki Infusion Altar how big
- Silver ring fasteners wholesale
- Who was Miss December 1966
- Baldur's Gate 2 portrays celebrities who have died
- Dr who s08e07 kickass torrent
- Hbo dead wood like many seasons