Lonalgal 500 mg is how many grams
How much is a milligram (mg)?
Milligram is a physical unit for the mass of a body. The unit symbol is mg. The Base unit for mass is one kilogram. A gram is a thousandth of a kilogram - a milligram is a thousandth of a gram.
It follows that a milligram is a millionth of a kilogram. The international prototype of the kilogram was created in 1889. The "original kilogram" is cylindrical and consists of platinum (90%) and iridium (10%). All other units of mass are derived from it.
Convert Milligrams to ...
Convert milligrams into another volume:
A drop of water (e.g. on a leaf in the morning dew) can contain up to one milliliter and has a mass of around one gram (1000 milligrams).
In pharmacology there is a special "drop unit". For this calculation, a drop is much smaller than a water drop (only approx. 5%). Hence contains agtt Metric ("gutta") exactly 50 microliters (0.05 ml). So-called drop counters use exactly 20 drops for one milliliter when dispensing medication. As a historical unit of weight for pharmacists, one drop (blood) corresponds to around 0.05 grams or 50 milligrams.
Example: hemoglobin in the blood
Hemoglobin is a component of red blood cells. Hemoglobin can bind oxygen and carbon dioxide and transport them through the body. Oxygen provides the cells with energy, so the hemoglobin concentration is very important. The mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (engl. mean corpuscular / cellular hemoglobin concentration, MCHC) denotes the average hemoglobin concentration of the hematocrit (the mass of erythrocytes). In healthy people, the normal values are between 32 and 36 Grams per deciliter. That corresponds to the unit 'Milligrams per 100 microliters (µl)'. This range applies to both women and men. See also hemoglobin (blood level Hb).
Units of measurement for mass / weights (table)
The unit of measurement for mass (colloquially also weight) is one kilogram. The starting point for the standardization was the French National Assembly, which from 1790 (shortly after the French Revolution) wanted to establish a uniform and standardized system of unity. The international kilogram prototype is a cylinder 39 millimeters high and 39 mm in diameter, made of an alloy of platinum (90%) and iridium (10%). All other weight units are derived from it:
|description||Abbr.||conversion||in words ...|
|Gigatonne||Gt||1,000,000,000 t||one billion tons = one trillion kilograms|
|Megaton||Mt||1,000,000 t||one million tons = one billion kilograms|
|Kilotons||kt||1000 t||A thousand tons = a million kilograms|
|ton||t||1000 kg||A thousand kilograms|
|kilogram||kg||1000 g||Thousand grams <- standard value, base unit mass|
|Gram||G||one thousandth of a kilogram|
|decigram||dg||0.1 g||a tenth of a gram|
|centigram||cg||0.01 g||a hundredth of a gram|
|milligram||ml||0.001 g||one thousandth of a gram = one millionth of a kilogram|
|Micrograms||µg||0.001 mg||one thousandth of a milligram|
|Nanograms||ng||0.000 001 mg||one millionth of a milligram = one billionth of a gram|
|Picogram||pf||0.000 001 mg||one billionth of a milligram = one trillionth of a gram|
|Femtogram||fg||0.000 000 001 mg||one trillionth of a milligram = one billiardth of a gram|
Abbreviations / prefixes
The information given above for the tens and thousands steps are standardized and also apply to other units of measurement.
- Deci ... = one tenth ...
- Centi ... = one hundredth ...
- Milli ... = one thousandth ...
- Micro ... = one millionth ...
- Nano ... = one billionth ...
- Piko ... = one trillionth ...
- Femto ... = a billiard part ...
See also ...
Ok I agree
- Fidentia scandal, what happened to Sally Langston
- How To Teach 90 Degree Parking
- Who signs a high school diploma
- How to use teamviewer vpn problem
- Bikroy sylhet habiganj khowai
- Who marketed the first smartphone
- What is Castor Oil in Japanese
- Archive log with full Windows 2008
- What does a constantly changing environment mean?
- Rationing britain according to wwii whoever occupies
- What causes scratches and boils
- Dyfuzory zapachowe allegro medical
- Who is Sarah Ngubeni married to
- Stephen Gately how he died Michael
- What you want evanescence traduttore inglese
- Squash court size in meters and how high
- How to develop an open source application foundation
- Zuchowa wiara chwyty barowe
- What does Anishinabe Kwe mean
- How do I get a square meter symbol
- How to fix the main gearbox of vertical blinds
- What is a mildly restrictive ventilation defect
- Besbes couscous what is couscous
- What is a baby goose named yahoo
- Whole baked sheep's head fish recipes
- Mid session interval snooker how long
- How to track poslaju malaysia
- People who let you guess
- How to trade breakouts strategy horse
- How to restart sony xperia zl l35h
- What does Ex-P Honda Element mean
- How to make an open carbonizer
- Mega is the same as many zeros