Bulge in the stomach when leaning back
Bulge on the belly? What could it be?
Hello everyone, I am a very, very sporty person. I do strength / endurance training 5 times a week. I also pay close attention to my diet.
I'm happy with my figure, too, except for my stomach. I know it sounds weird, but it doesn't match the rest of my body. Flat on top and in the middle of my stomach is a line and then a curve. But it is not fat.
I train too hard for that. I also did a body scan like that, it was hardly fat.
I really don't know what to do next ... I can't afford a tummy tuck.
I am ashamed as soon as I have to show my stomach .. even in the top you can see it ..
had it since I was 14-15. Then I thought it was fat because I ate all over the place. But now..
what should I do? Do you have any tips?
Of the page
From the front
- How to play a bottle cap baseball game
- What are the Hell Angels nomads Arizona
- Toshiba 456 how to add email addresses
- Where are Photosystem I and II foundry
- How to use Asuntol powder
- Schowek w telephony nokia e52 review
- How to turn a 215 roxy theater
- What is a faulty cold start valve
- How to do a haori kimono
- How did Alexis Joy enjoy the Achilles diet
- See what you did Anna Rossinelli luster
- Kalachikai how to use
- The woman who wasn't there netflix
- Fishtown Brixham narrator how I met
- Which way home, where are they now
- Ben Howard deep over distance vinyl tablecloths
- How To Fix Teflon Coating
- Bokhowa Group will map Bahrain
- Where is Victor Agali now
- Who makes Kyodan clothes Japanese
- Henry Bean screenwriter who knew
- Who played Doris Crockford in Harry Potter
- What is Rhinoceros Traz
- Repair kits for spark plug holes