Howie Dorough falsetto the dream
This Is Your Friendly Reminder That Ryan Gosling Was Almost a Backstreet Boy
The Backstreet Boys just released their first new song in five years and it is officially our jam of the summer. However, for fans still wondering if Justin Timberlake was a member of the boy band - no, and you should be ashamed for asking - we have some more pop culture trivia for you. Justin's former BFF Ryan Gosling was this close to joining BSB once upon a time.
Yes, Ryan “Hey Girl” Gosling almost showed off his Mickey Mouse Club dance moves alongside Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, A.J. McLean, and Kevin Richardson. In an interview with TMZ, A.J. revealed that he asked The Notebook actor to join the group but he officially turned it down. However, when Ryan called A.J. back to accept his offer, A.J. forgot to call him back. Oops.
However, A.J. has since apologized for the MAJOR oversight. "Ryan, I am so sorry that I didn't call you back. If we ever want a sixth Backstreet Boy member I'm gonna call you. You can sing, "he said in 2013." He can sing his ass off. He’s not only a great actor and a handsome man. "
Can you imagine Ryan dressed in his best white suit alongside the guys in their iconic “I Want It That Way” music video? We can, too. Sigh. Luckily, the Backstreet Boys went on to sell millions of records, and become the most successful boy band of all time - beating out The Jackson 5 and New Kids on the Block. Meanwhile, Ryan has earned two Oscar nominations and counting. Not too shabby.
Their new single, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," also comes on the heels of the group’s very successful Las Vegas residency. “The minute we heard this song we knew it was special,” Kevin said. “I geeked out over the piano and synths. When that groove drops on the second verse, COME ON. Great verse, hook and melodies. Just makes you wanna listen over and over again. "
As for Justin, who was a member of ‘NSYNC (just in case you are still wondering), he recently confirmed his friendship with Ryan is non-existent. "We aren't the closest of friends, for whatever reason," he told The Hollywood Reporter. Let's face it, Ryan in any boy band would've been larger than life.
- What is unplanned changes in inventory
- How to make a bookshelf
- Who owns the fishing vessel to the northwest
- What is an anaphylactic mishap
- Ipad 3 whatsapp cydia ipad
- Nafarman Biwi in the Koran who is Jesus
- How to whip amulcreme by hand
- 0097 whose country code
- Tonos para whatsapp lumia 520
- Which channel is abc on armstrong cable
- Where is Norway in Europe
- How to Draw Cool 3D Block Letters
- What does Chugalkhor mean in English
- Hapi Murphy, how old is he
- What does Mariska Hargitay love guru mean
- What happened to Narm's website
- Maxi climber Costco wholesale
- Christopher Lyon working day whole foods
- How to remove pool paint on tiles
- Doctor, the fan fiction Clara torture
- What is classroom based research
- Telephone number lunenburg nuland how we die
- How to check the uci authorization status
- How big is a 135 R15 tire