How to take a screenshot on the Powerbook g4
Create a screenshot under Windows: This is how it works!
After pressing the button, your screenshot is initially in the Clipboard. This is temporary storage that Windows uses to store items that you copy or cut, including sections of text that you cut and paste in Word. You can paste your screenshot into a program from the clipboard, for example Paint. To do this, open the minimalist image editing program and paste the image from the clipboard. You can do this either via the menu bar or using the key combination [Ctrl] + [V]. (On some keyboards the control key is labeled Ctrl - for "Control".)
Now simply save the picture and you have the screenshot in an image file that you can archive or send. But you can also become one other graphics program like Gimp or Paint.NET to grab. In these you usually have a lot more options for adapting your screenshot. Basic functions such as cutting or inserting arrows, colored markings etc. are also available in Paint.
Other Windows applications can also handle the screenshot on the clipboard: if you need the screenshot in a document, it can be done too paste directly into Word. So you don't have to go through a file that you may not need any more afterwards. In Microsoft Word, simply move the cursor to the place where the screenshot should appear and paste it from the clipboard. The procedure is the same for similar word processing programs, as is the case with the other Office programs.
If you want to take a screenshot under Windows 8 or 10, you have another key combination available: By pressing the [Win] + [Print] keys at the same time, you can create a screenshot that is exported directly to a new file. Windows saves these in PNG format and saves them in a separate screenshot folder. The files are numbered in ascending order.
- How to do wudu over socks in full bloom
- What does a Heathkit ad1304
- Howard Reed Navy Seal
- When will the moon rise in Jalandhar today?
- What is the temperature today in Saudi Arabia
- What a baby to have
- How does a Torbeck membrane washing system work
- How To Beat Drug Test For Amphetamines
- Who makes Hopson trumpets
- How to stiffen soft cookie dough
- How to hide razor blade in your mouth
- How to turn off Isoplane in Autocad
- What oil temperature for frying fish
- 34 Chowringhee Lane model town of Lahore
- How old is eva schnopfhagen
- Use of the xianle electronic pulse massage device
- How to get Hertz discount
- How to flush PCP out of your system
- How do you say, dear sir, in French
- How to delete service pack backup files
- How to Write Naksh in Hindi
- What is napuwing in english
- Ewa wachowicz kruche ciasto z rabarbarem
- Soy when we were young ukulele chords