How to make sub-forums vbulletin topics
Creation of a thesis paper
In the course of the Bachelor's or Master's degree at a university or college, many students cannot avoid creating a thesis paper. This means of communication is mainly needed in an oral examination or the oral presentation of research results. Other areas of application are the addition of a presentation or the initiation of a panel discussion.
What is a thesis paper?
A thesis is by definition an assertion formulated in the form of a sentence. This should always be as short and concise as possible. In principle, a thesis can also be refuted in theory. Their characteristic means that this can be supported with arguments, but there are also arguments and objections to the thesis. A thesis paper is a short and concise summary of one or more assertions that are dealt with in a presentation, an oral examination or a discussion. Theses that deal with a current topic are particularly exciting. Likewise, emotionally charged or fundamentally controversial theses are always well suited for treatment in the context of a presentation or lecture or an examination. In addition, there should always be a controversy, perhaps even a public discussion, about the topic being dealt with. In the run-up to the presentation, the thesis paper should be distributed to the audience in order to better prepare them for the upcoming topic. It also has the purpose of raising questions and contradictions in the audience. The thesis paper should not be confused with a summarizing handout, which can also be issued. The structure of the individual theses should not necessarily be clearly structured. This creates more space for discussion. If there is a written work in addition to the presentation, this should be indicated on the thesis paper and the text passages should be named where the thesis is dealt with.
The structure of a thesis paper
A thesis paper should be as short and to the point as possible. The maximum length of a thesis paper should not exceed three pages. The organizational data should be noted in the header of the thesis paper. This includes:
- Name of the creator
- Matriculation number
- Contact details, at least an email address
- name of the event
- Title of the work
- Name of the lecturer and the examiner (if different)
First and foremost, the individual theses are listed on the thesis paper. In order to be able to understand these in context, however, the topic of the elaboration and the underlying question must be written down in advance. For a better overview, it is advisable to number the theses. There are basically three different shapes that are suitable for the design of the main part of the thesis paper:1st possibility:
First thesis - justification of the thesis or comment
Second thesis - justification of the thesis or comment
In the justification or the commentary on a thesis, the arguments that support the thesis should be listed. In particular, references to literature and the indication of reputable sources support a thesis. Other evidence, such as statistics or case material, as well as personal experience can be used to support a thesis.
First thesis - antithesis
Second thesis - antithesis
The establishment of an antithesis should refute the assertion made and take an opposing position. Only in the further course of the presentation will the respective arguments and aspects be weighed against each other.
First thesis - antithesis - synthesis
Second thesis - antithesis - synthesis
In the additional synthesis the connection between the thesis and the antithesis and their opposites is explained.
A final comment is usually added at the end of the thesis paper. Furthermore, the indication of the literature used at the end of the thesis paper should not be forgotten. This is an important part of scientific work and must therefore be strictly adhered to when preparing a thesis paper.
Inspire your professor
What do you have to consider
In order to create a conclusive thesis paper, it is best to proceed as follows:
- Before creating the thesis paper, you should always think about what should be reproduced in the thesis paper. It should be discussed which questions are relevant in connection with the topic. As already described, current, fundamentally controversial and emotion-generating topics are always very suitable for a thesis paper. It is important to find out what the causal problem is and what different positions are represented on it. Your own opinion should also be included. It must always be clear whose attitude is being reproduced, one's own, that of another author, or are different positions being compared with one another? For all points that reflect the statements or opinions of others, the relevant sources must of course be given.
- In the next step, all the theses that can be found on this topic should be written down in the course of a brainstorming session. At the same time, it is important to find supporting or refuting arguments for the respective positions.
- Not all the theses presented have to find their way onto the thesis paper. Therefore, one should determine which theses actually belong on the thesis paper. To do this, it is important to select those that appear important to you and that do not require any great explanation.
- The theses on the thesis paper should be listed in a meaningful order. The listener - or the examiner - must be able to follow the arguments conclusively. To this end, the individual theses should, if possible, only deal with one clearly defined and limited point.
- Once all the theses have been written down and the thesis paper is complete, the relevance of the individual theses should be checked again as part of the self-assessment. The following applies here: Less relevant theses are better than many irrelevant ones! The meaningfulness of the argument should also be checked in the course of this.
- In the following final comment, your own position on the theses should be made clear. If none of the theses was able to convince a clear individual position, this should also be described so that the examiner notices that the theses have been dealt with in detail.
- Important:The thesis paper should be formulated briefly and concisely. It is not used to distribute information and is therefore clearly different from a handout! In addition, it must not anticipate the entire content of the presentation.
- What do orange stars mean on Yelp
- How to replace the Asus DC jack
- Tamil Ilakkiyam Noolgal WhatsApp Puzzle Answers
- Who invented the zeroth law of the thermodynamic sample
- Where to find a liberated woman gta 4
- Horse farm for sale Howell NJ restaurants
- Golden Mile Tower massage everywhere
- Whatever meaning in Telugu
- What is Ronnie James Dio Religion
- How much nerzoel on boots
- Wholesale goat Bezoar Terraria
- Otwarcie basenu w prochowicach
- Bachcha singh dhanbad to howrah
- Gaspari aminomax 8000 how to use
- What does Leimadophis epinephelus eat
- Reykon sin miedo descargar flowhot la
- Those who walk away from Omela's allegory
- How to become a Yankee Ball Boy
- Donny osmond soldier of love wikihow
- Rf2 how to place jobs for several sentries
- What is Saint Genesius prayer
- What does peace mean?
- Bokhowa Group will map Bahrain
- John Stachowicz artist New York