Blood stains when I don't wipe my period
Getting blood stains out: SOS emergency aid for red mishaps
Oops it happened again? In all honesty, the mishap with the blood stains has probably happened to every woman before. Even we as tampon specialists were not safe from it - we will tell you below how we protect ourselves from “leaking” in the meantime. But now SOS emergency assistance is the order of the day. After all, you want to know How to get the nasty bloodstains out can. ✨
Getting blood stains out: Underpants into the cold water
Maybe your period surprised you, maybe you misjudged the size of your tampon. No matter how, blood stains in your underpants are super annoying and usually happen exactly when you wear white panties (who knows?). But don't worry, you don't have to spend all your money on new lingerie, just follow these steps to remove the blood stains:
1. Soak your textile in cold (!) Water
Cold water is very important because the red component of the blood, the hemoglobin, remains trapped. In warm water it dissolves, connects to the textile and you can say goodbye to your white knickers.
2. Wash it out with curd soap or baking powder / baking soda (for light colored fabrics)
With curd soap: rub the blood stain thoroughly, wait a moment and then rinse it out with cold water. With baking powder: depending on the size of the blood stains, sprinkle one to three teaspoons on top, leave to work and also rinse with cold water.
3. Throw it in the washing machine as usual
Warm water is only allowed after the pretreatment (steps 1 & 2). Wash your part as described in the note, depending on the material at 30 or 60 degrees.
Tadaaa. If everything went smoothly, your panties will be sparkling clean again. You can use the same process to remove blood stains from sheets, pants, and jeans. Sometimes Aunt Rosa makes completely different (nocturnal) trips and soaking is a bit more difficult. Yes, we are talking about blood stains in the mattress.
Blood stains: getting your mattress clean
We admit: blood stains on the mattress are a real pain, but it happens to the best. So don't be angry for long and get on with the red mess. Because the longer the blood dries up, the harder it is to remove it.
Preferably Put a damp cloth with cold (!) water on the spot and let it take effect. Maybe go with dab a little then quite a bit away. If not: grab it Back the baking soda or salt, mix it with a little water and cover the stain with it.
After about 45 minutes of exposure, you can put a paper towel over it and dab everything again with cold water if necessary. Caution: Baking powder or salt can attack the material and color of the mattress, so it is best to do a short test in an inconspicuous area first.
How to prevent blood stains aka. Never "run out" again
As promised, here are our ultimate tips to prevent the blood stain debacle in advance.
# 1 Get to know your period
Not all women, but many, find their period a reliable friend. Usually (hihi) the bleeding starts every 28 days. It is best to keep a book or note in your smartphone calendar the intervals at which Aunt Rosa comes to see you. Then you can prepare yourself, your panties and your mattress by wearing an organic tampon or a panty liner.
# 2 Timely replenishment of tampons
The biggest problem is often that the tampons are empty when you need them most. So that your supply is always replenished, we offer you organic tampons as a subscription. Your supplies will then come to you in your mailbox automatically.
# 3 Find the right size
Blood stains in your underpants often happen because you are using the wrong size tampon. Here you can find out what suits you best. And because the bleeding is sometimes stronger and sometimes weaker, our box contains up to three different sizes - adapted to your individual needs. It is also important to change the tampon at least every 4 - 6 hours (on some days more often).
We hope our tips will help you out with blood stains. Because as much as we love the color red, in some places you can do without it.
How much has this article helped you?
About the vulva blogger
Aline prefers to approach life like this: “No bad vibes”. Of course, it doesn't always work, but it usually works very well. This not only puts you in a good mood, but hopefully everyone around you too - just like muesli for dinner or a big scoop of dark chocolate, blackcurrant ice cream.To all articles from Aline
- Appendix h means what
- What is pre-authorized
- How did Moesha's mother die 6
- How did Gordon Blackistone Hughes die
- How to get crushmore through breeding
- Somewhere over the rainbow piano PDF notes
- What is a polygon google
- Andres bisonni in the philippines as it cost
- How to install cygwin unix2dos
- Where is dasani coates now
- What does lax oversight mean
- Somewhere sword fanfiction websites
- How much did Invictus Yacht cost
- Rumbon Melon Joey Pastrana Descargar WhatsApp
- How did Olivia Imbesi die
- How to merge bishamonten persona 3 fes
- Where to get Schlitz Infiltrator Ragnarok
- Where is the billingsgate motel gta v
- How to auto number in Word 2010
- What makes McDonalds global challenges
- What does Allahu Naxariisto mean
- Dana Howell Eastern Kentucky University
- Carl edgar jarchow net salary
- Chow Gar Drills for Improvement
- Haematoma leg how long to heal
- USA Michigan Wholesale Scarves
- Unit 8d ecological relationships which symbiotic relationships
- 8mm rifle cartridges wholesale
- Descargar say what you mean emblem3 has drawn
- Tray Denester automation everywhere
- How do sons compare to decibels
- How to make w am speaker box
- 20 ml fragrance is like many teaspoons
- What is Dynidazol tablet 200mg