What is Glissenette fabric
Differences in quality between the different types of protective covers
Schutzhuellennachmass.de supplies high-quality protective covers with a premium coating. In addition to protective covers, which are ideal for outdoor use, we also supply protective covers to keep objects free of dust. In the case of these protective covers, the coating is of secondary importance and can therefore be offered at lower cost. At the bottom of the page you will find more information or click on the button below.
We will try to explain to you in detail what options there are with regard to the choice of fabric and what options can be supplied with the protective cover.
The following three fabrics are offered for objects that need to be protected outdoors.
|Option 1:||Option 2 (recommended):||Option 3 (extra strong):|
|Type of fabric||Oxford fabric||Oxford fabric||Solution dyed oxford fabric|
|Coating||2000MM PU||5000MM PU||5000MM PU|
|Color fastness||Level 5||Level 5||Level 7|
The D. stands for denier, this is a measure of the fineness of the wire used. The more denier, the stronger and more durable the material. For comparison, a human hair is 20 denier.
All of our protective covers for outdoor use are made of Oxford fabric, also called polyester. This fabric is ideal for all weather conditions, for example many tents and waterproof jackets are made of this material.
Next to the denier is the Coating very important for the lifespan of the protective cover. The protective cover is coated twice on the inside. The coating ensures that the protective covers are waterproof, flame retardant and UV protected are.
Fabrics always change color in the sun. The Color fastness / color stability of a substance is given from levels 1 to 8, where 1 is very bad and 8 is very good. The first two options have a color fastness of level 5, this fabric has been dyed on the surface. Option 3 concerns one Solution dyed Oxford Fabric.This means that the fabric has been dyed down to the fibers. As a result, the color fastness is at level 7 and therefore better.
The explanations mentioned can be compared to a radish and a carrot. A radish has a red outer skin and a white inside, the carrot is orange in its entirety.
All three options are offered in the color dark gray. Other colors are also possible, but these come with a different specification. Inquire about the possibilities!
Below are three macro shots of the different options. You can see the difference in the thickness of the fibers.
Standard and special designs
Standard and special designs
The protective covers are By default supplied with the following options:
- A rubber band in the hem, so that the cover can fit snugly from below.
- Ventilation holes. Ventilation holes ensure that condensation can escape during the day.
- The seams are taped to prevent moisture from seeping through.
- A storage bag.
With the exception of the L- and U-shape, the protective covers do not have an elastic band in the hem, but a fastening ring on the underside of the protective cover.
We can also use other protective covers Equip extras, such as:
- Velcro or Velcro fasteners
- Metal rings (note that the rings will be punched into the fabric and may damage the coating)
Is your wish not listed here? Ask us and we will arrange it.
Enclosed pictures of the standard and additional options.
In addition to the first three options, we also supply protective covers for objects To protect against scratches and dust. The demand for protective covers for trade fairs, storage and transport is great.
If the protective covers are not to be used to protect objects from impact, we recommend the following fabrics:
- 210D Oxford Fabric. This is a very thin variant compared to the first three variants. It is particularly suitable for keeping objects free of dust. Incidentally, the fabric is splash-proof.
- 600D Oxford Fabric. This is a very luxurious and robust variant.
- Non woven fabric. This is a simple fabric that is used to keep objects free from dust and scratches, such as vintage cars. The non-woven fabric is available in different thicknesses from 60 grams to 150 grams.
The 210D and 600D Oxford Fabric can be ordered in any color. De Non Woven Fabric is only available in black.
For example, if you want a luxurious look during a trade show, we recommend the 600D Oxford Fabric, a fabric with a low coating. This fabric has a luxurious look. In this case, the coating is unimportant as it is intended for indoor use. The advantages of this protective cover are as follows:
- Longevity, the protective cover is very durable and does not tear when touched with a sharp object.
- Luxurious look due to the thick fibers
Perfect fabric for UV logo printing
Attached from left to right: 210D & 600D Oxford Fabric and 60, 100 & 150 grams of Non Woven Fabric
- GLB pool chemicals wholesale
- How to join illuminati in tanzania
- Brevan Howard Summer Internship
- How does Tom Brady reach for a soccer ball?
- Convert 1 meter corresponds to the number of feet
- When I get around the bass line
- Is Davidse Massage everywhere
- What is the difference between spatula and scraper
- Adele 67 kilos how many pounds
- Kerala Vedi WhatsApp number confirmation
- How I met your mother s06e03 Streaming
- Naprawa schowka audi a4 b6 body
- Where the wind blows, nobody knows the lyrics
- Somewhere somehow Michael Smith Amy Grant chords
- Peter Cammarano, where is he now
- How To Use Herbalife Aloe Water
- What is the bible
- Korean manhwa what does the fox say
- Artur Dmochowski Bytom Poland
- Who is caya hefner wikipedia
- How many stereoisomers for tetrahedral chemistry
- Naabsa Haefen in Argentina at what time of the year
- How to Make Custom Blu-ray Covers
- Molly Gen One Whoaman Band Discography Torrent