Where is the Notre Dame campus
Between 2019 and 2020, six major churches and cathedrals burned in France: Notre Dame, Nantes, Rennes, Saint-Sulpice, Lavaur and Pontoise. The deputy chairman of the I&D group in the EU Parliament, Nicolas Bay, called the Nantes fire "a heartache for every French" and a "declaration of war" on our "Christian and civilizational heritage."
In November 2020, the 21-year-old Tunisian killed Brahim Aouissaoui in the basilica Notre-Dame-de-l’Assomption three people by beheading in Nice: a 60-year-old churchgoer, a 54-year-old sexton and the 44-year-old Brazilian native Simone Barreto Silva, mother of three children. Aouissaoui had recently entered the EU as a »refugee« via Lampedusa.
Last Easter Monday, the Saint-Nicolas church in Avesnes-sur-Helpe near the Belgian border was set on fire and suffered severe damage. The alleged arsonist is a 60-year-old man with a migration background known to the police.
In 2018, 877 churches in France were attacked by vandals, or 2.4 a day. 32 of the attacks were arson attacks, 129 churches were robbed. In 2017 there were 1,045 cases of vandalism and 109 thefts.
In Denmark, Vejleå Church in Ishøj was sprayed with grafitti on Easter Sunday: "We are conquering Denmark" in Danish, and the Shahada in Arabic: "There is no god but Allah."
According to religion expert Nina Shea, the perpetrators are a combination of thieves, anarchists, left-wing extremists, Satanists and Islamists who have a hatred of Western civilization and Christianity in common.
There are no official figures on church vandalism in Germany. The theologian and blogger Dr. David Berger has tried to find out numbers, but these are not published by the German Bishops' Conference, so Berger: "And even if you had them, it could be that they are withheld in order to keep religious peace".
The Vienna Observatory on Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians in Europe maintains a database of anti-Christian attacks in Europe. For Germany in 2021 it says:
On January 6th, 2021, St. Luke's Church in Leipzig was attacked with bags of paint. The letter of confession on the left-wing extremist portal indymedia said: “We attacked a Lutheran church in Leipzig to start our Monday campaign for Moria. We attacked with stones and paint «.
On January 22nd the Protestant Christ Church in Radolfzell on Lake Constance was badly damaged. The organ bench, the conductor's podium and a wrought-iron door were thrown from the gallery into the church. In addition, parts of the sacristy and the kitchen in the parish hall were destroyed. In addition, there was a fire in the lighting system, according to Evangelisch.de.
On 2.2. A fire was set in the parish of Bischofsreut in the Freyung-Grafenau district in Lower Bavaria. There was only minor damage to property.
On February 26 Strangers broke into the sacristy of the St. Konrad and Elisabeth Church in Freiburg. The perpetrators levered the outer door to Emmendinger Strasse and got inside the church, where two monstrances and a paten were stolen. The theft damage amounts to around 7,000 euros.
In the night of 3.3. abortion advocates have carried out a paint attack on the Catholic Church of St. Elisabeth in Berlin. The perpetrators left the slogan »My body. My choice. «(My body. My decision). It was the third attack of its kind in a year. The chairwoman of the Bundesverband Lebensrecht Alexandra Linder told the »Tagespost« that attacks on life protection facilities and churches were increasing: »We are observing that the scene is becoming more aggressive.«
On March 14th a window with two beer bottles was thrown in a church on Spandauer Allee in Bielefeld.
On the night of 19.3. strangers in the anteroom of the Protestant church in Glonn near Munich caused fire damage to the door and the inventory. The property damage is estimated at around 2500 euros, according to the Süddeutsche Zeitung.
- Pigor Heidegger what is metaphysics
- Nn whole foods rating
- What does cold hug mean
- Call me however you like quotes
- What is Strobe Lighting Vue Kino Watford
- Do it wholesale with Dan hoodies
- Films in which scientific experiments go wrong
- How to join the skeleton clique
- Myvi squeaks when breathing
- Laverda 3700 specifications howard
- In what вЂ ‹вЂ‹ year did Baba Ara die?
- How to Hack MTN Internet Bundles
- Who Owns Lochridge Priests
- What is mespila in english
- Rita Gluzman, where is she now
- Ffx-2 how to play a ball break program
- Gallon of tea is used like many people
- What is Carafate for cats
- What is network 3 no internet access
- What is single loss retention
- Conversely judge how someone sees you
- How big are Roelly Winklaar's arms
- What is street dance facts
- What does pbt stand for in fabric
- What does nfsw
- Jonas Rathsman feels what I feel quickly
- How to cold shock mushrooms
- How do you convert g cm3 to kg m2
- Who was President in October 1973 above
- What is Strobe Lighting Vue Kino Watford
- How to fix a code c1207 Toyota
- Who is Miss Cunegonde in Candide Voltaire
- Where to see Knight Rider 2008 movie
- Physics games work like a CT scanner