How much protein in 200 grams of beef
Protein content in meat - the differences in the different varieties
The protein content in meat is quite high. If you want to eat meat rich in protein, you can find out here how much protein you can find in which types of meat.
The protein content of the various types of meat is different.
Where the highest protein content is found in meat
- Very lean beef has the highest protein content in meat. With a serving of 200 grams of beef fillet steak, you get 44 grams of protein. If you want a high-protein diet and want little fat on your plate, then the beef fillet is your first choice.
- The next best source of protein in meat can be found in the top shell or the nut of the pig. Both are in the pork ham area. A schnitzel, naturally fried, provides you with 42 grams of protein. If you bread the schnitzel, the protein content remains. However, the breading and the fat increase the calorie content enormously. Schnitzel is only suitable for diets if it is naturally fried.
- Next on the list is ground beef or mutton. Both provide 200 grams of meat and 40 grams of protein.
- Veal liver, rump steak and pork tenderloin are other perfect sources of protein without bringing a lot of fat. With 38 grams of protein, the meats provide a good amount of animal protein.
- You can also consume 36 grams of protein with beef liver or a roast hare.
Meat products with less protein
- The less popular cuts of meat, especially the offal, also provide less protein than the lean, more tasty meat when it is well prepared.
- Beef heart, beef tongue and knuckle of pork knuckle contain a lot of protein, but also a corresponding amount of fat. The average protein content of the types of meat is 24 grams per 200 grams of food.
- Pork neck, pork belly, pork knuckle and spare ribs are just as minimal in protein content, but good in fat content. Here you only get around 20 grams of protein per 200 grams of meat.
If you want to lose weight with meat, you have to choose the types that have the least fat content and thus choose the protein-containing food, which is usually the most expensive. Losing weight is always possible with little fat. And little fat is always expensive.
How helpful do you find this article?
- How to detoxify the body from maltodextrin
- Who interrogates halsey halo 4
- How the order of birth affects personality development
- Wholesale beach hats and bags
- What is pcdrsysinfosoftware p5x
- Bridal sculpture where are you now Alexandra Daddario
- Han like Chuan rating games
- What is a lac medical abbreviation
- Hotlink 365 how to subscribe to iTunes
- Marvin gaye what's up remastered zip
- How do I get a free trial of Pokemon Bank
- How to run sobel test in spss
- Life Kim Kardashian Where is she now
- How does fan glue work
- How to type Vietnamese with microsoft word
- Aqui entre nos vicente fernandez descargar whatsapp
- How to Unlock Vodafone 785 for Free
- How do I post pictures anonymously on Google
- Dan Croll Ame Remix out of nowhere
- What is Kulthi Dal
- Tomorrow when the war started, monologue fi
- How To Make Soybean Badi Sabji
- Liar all who killed Missy Berry
- How to Channel Energy in One Blow