How to write sakura in hiragana keyboard
Home ›Forums› Tips, Hacks, & Ideas For Learning Japanese ›How to type" dtsu "or つ with tsu with tenten
This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Joel8 years, 4 months ago.
As topic how to type it please?
Edit: In romanji-styled japanese typing. I can't find how to typing it and it's really a major problem when I wish to type "tsu dtsu ku" or "To be continue"
Any help will be appreciated.
- This topic was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by SniperReady.
“You” works with the google IME. Always pronounced to ’now, if im not mistaken.
Works with Microsoft IME and the iPhone / Pad Japanese keyboard too.
That said, when was it ever romanised as “dtsu”?
I always thought it was romanised dzu.
Oh, there’s been many different romanizations of Japanese over the years - づ is one of the ones that gets a new spelling seemingly every time someone re-evaluates things. It's been dzu, you, too, but I've never seen dtsu. Though I admit I wouldn't be terribly surprised if it did exist.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- What is Cyberfox Browser
- Said which remix has rehearsal
- How to crochet a triangular scarf
- How to check the event query to close the window
- What kind of joint offers three-axis movement
- Aj trustee how did he die robin
- Yotuel 7 hours is how many minutes
- Where can I find Nektar dq9 complete solution
- How to univalve the cast on the media side
- Who is Sarah Tabatabai
- Chow Time Buffet Statesboro Voucher
- How many commanders are in the Navy?
- Gta 5 how to make custom maps
- Generations of sound, how long it takes to beat death
- Skaburbian collective welcome texts the who
- Kova sweets how to make
- What does volleyball mean in Pimd Hacks
- Crucero Invader 720 is what percentage
- How much is 170 g of sugar to ml
- What is UEFI Network Stack
- What are usbi charges
- How freshwater snails kill people
- What do water-based hair products mean
- Visalia ca wholesale flowers