What does ccap stand for
Certifications for China
CCC or CQC mark for power supplies?
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS?
In China there are two certification systems for standardizing product quality. Certain product groups are subject to an authorization requirement, for most of the others there is voluntary certification. Certification takes place at an approval agency. A self-declaration of conformity with the Chinese standards for products that require approval is not possible. Products that are not subject to certification do not have to be tested by any approval agency. However, it is easier to sell and import to China for a certified product.
WHAT DOES CCC STAND FOR?
CCC stands for China Compulsory Certificate. This certificate, which was introduced in 2002, attests to compliance with Chinese standards for product groups that require approval. If this is the case, other product groups can only receive a CCC label indirectly.
Compliance with the CCC regulations is checked by the Chinese authorities. Products that have no, incorrect or invalid CCC marking can be confiscated by customs when they are imported into China. Violations of the CCC regulations result in heavy fines and intense legal proceedings.
The Chinese authority CNCA (Certification and Accreditation Administration) is responsible for overseeing the CCC system. The certification and the definition of the product groups are carried out by the CQC (The China Quality Certification Center) or the CCAP (China Certification Center for Automotive Products).
WHICH PRODUCT GROUPS ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL?
For some products in the following product groups there is an authorization requirement:
- Electric wires and cables
- Electrical switches and installations for protection or connections
- Low voltage systems
- Electrical tools
- Welding machines
- domestic appliances
- Audio and video apparatus
- Computers and computer accessories
- to shine
- Telecommunication systems and accessories
- Motor vehicles
- Car accessories
- Tires for automobiles
- Safety glass
- Agricultural machinery
- Emulsion products
- Medical equipment
- Fire extinguishers
- Burglar alarm detector
- Construction chemical products
- IT products
ARE POWER SUPPLIES SUBJECT TO APPROVAL?
Power packs and chargers do not generally require approval.
There is a CCC labeling requirement for power supplies for the audio / video sector as well as for chargers and power supplies for computers and IT products.
There are no direct specifications for power supplies and chargers for supplying medical products and telecommunications applications, as well as household appliances or tools. However, the overall product or system may require a certificate.
This is the case, for example, with the following medical devices:
- Medical X-ray diagnostic equipment
- Dialysis machines
- Implantable pacemaker
- Artificial heart-lung machines
Marking a power supply unit with a CCC symbol that is not subject to certification is actually not possible. However, there is often the option of declaring a device as an IT product in addition to its original purpose in order to receive a CCC certificate.
HOW DOES THE CCC CERTIFICATION WORK?
The certification consists of several parts:
- Application: In this case, the documents must be submitted to the licensing authority in full and, if necessary, in a translated form
- Product sample testing: The devices are examined and tested in the laboratory in China
- Production review: The production facilities are audited and approved by the certification body
- Follow-up care: The products are checked annually in the laboratory and the production facilities
If the certification is successful, the manufacturer of the product is authorized to apply the CCC mark. A certificate is issued for 5 years, but the validity depends on the regular review by the certification authority. The costs for the pure certification are comparable to other certifications, but the effort for regular checking and auditing is very high.
WHAT DOES CQC STAND FOR?
For products that are not subject to CCC certification, there is the option of voluntary CQC certification. After certification, the devices may be marked with the CQC mark. Certification is carried out by the China Quality Certification Center (CQC), an authority that is also responsible for the majority of the CCC certifications.
The voluntary CQC mark is comparable to a German GS mark or a VDE or SIQ mark. It confirms that the device meets Chinese standards and regulations. This often simplifies the export to China. If the CCC product catalog is expanded, a CQC-certified product can receive a CCC marking more easily and quickly. However, the costs for the voluntary CQC certification are relatively high.
FRIWO AND CHINA CERTIFICATIONS
FRIWO Gerätebau GmbH has been producing power supplies for various areas for many years. We regularly carry out CCC or CQC certifications for customer-specific products, and our production facilities as well as a number of standard products are CCC certified. We will be happy to advise you on the selection of power supplies and offer you a competent contact person for all questions regarding the certification of your solution.
Talk to us, we are happy to help: Tel. +49 (0) 2532/810 - sales (at) friwo.com
FRIWO Gerätebau GmbH - Von-Liebig-Str. 11 - 49346 Ostbevern - www.friwo.com
3. MPR China Certification GmbH http://www.china-certification.com
- 22.1 What is a herbal answer
- Tail slide Venice bar help me Howard
- Where are we terminals under construction
- Narla teja chowdary mallu
- What does archive list on fb
- Hiatal hernia causes shortness of breath when speaking
- Model who died of AIDS
- Descargar whatsapp para inovacel g58
- What does 80 mean erased during pregnancy
- What is the primary non-contributory endorsement
- How to cut plastic animals in half
- How to install the multimap exporter registry
- Who invented the brasserie?
- Resetting the Zebra zt230 printer
- Aoc e2243fwk osd locked like unlock
- What does Baak Gwai mean
- How to Read Trionic Smart Spot Fuses
- What is half the saturation constant
- How do I start exporting wine from Australia
- Where are Chatango chat logs stored
- How to draw an equilateral triangle in cad
- A paul ortega what is an indian
- How To Lower LDL Cholesterol Levels
- How does woodworm sound