Tire wear bars are where
Pokémon fans have been hunting for many years. Now this is also possible via the Nintendo Switch console. We reveal where the legendary Pokémon are hiding.
The coveted Pokémon can not only be caught via Pokémon GO *. Even on the Nintendo Switch. New Pokémon Snap has only just been released for the Nintendo Switch console and there are already initial tests and ratings for the game *. But this is about the locations of the legendary Pokémon. A total of ten of them can be found in the course of the game. But what is New Pokémon Snap anyway?
New Pokémon Snap: that's behind it
When it comes to the game for the Nintendo Switch console, the job for gamers is: inside, the Fotodex with over 200 Pokémon to fill. However, Pokéballs are not required for this as is usually the case. In fact, it is enough to photograph the pocket monsters. To capture the coveted Pokémon, users explore the new region Lentil. In old Pokémon fashion, there is also a professor on whose behalf research can be carried out. His name is Professor Mirror. He has the task of capturing all domestic pocket monsters photographically. Its goal is the so-called Exploring Lumina Phenomenon.
Also read:Fortnite Season 7: When does the next Chapter 2 season begin?
New Pokémon Snap - Locations of the most legendary Pokémon
A total of ten legendary Pokémon can be found in the Lentil region. These are: Mew, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Jirach, Manaphy, Shaymin, Xerneas and Diancie. In order to find them, players have to be at a certain level. The first Pokémon to catch your eye is Xerneas in the Aurum Lumina zone in Level 1. In order to catch it, the so-called lumina balls are needed.
In Level 2 users of the game can find more of the coveted monsters. Mew is already hiding on the jungle route. But of course the Pokémon doesn't make it that easy for the player. To catch it, the Poké Flute must be played. In addition, an apple is required as bait. Celebi can be found in the forest and can also be baited with an apple. Suicune is best captured with the help of Lumina balls on the snow field route. You don't need any special items to photograph Shaymin. You can find it day and night in Floreo-Park.
Also read:Apex Legends Season 9: When does the next season start?
And also in Level 3 there are valuable sites. This is how Lugia hides in the Lentil seabed. To catch it, it is important to insert a lumina ball. Ho-Oh is native to the volcano and does not require any special items to be photographed. So does Jirachi. By the way, this monster resides in the ruins. And Manaphy can also be found in level 3. Open your eyes in the night in the Copia Reef. In order to then photograph it, the Poké flute will have to be used in addition to Lumina balls. In the Durus Cave, Diancie can finally also be captured with the camera with the help of Lumina spheres. (swa) * tz.de and ingame.de are offered by IPPEN.MEDIA.
Also interesting: PS5 shortages could last for years at worst.
- Daitro y texts iamamiwhoami
- Double dots in Sibelius how to change
- Who wanted Goku back to have a child
- How to avoid marketing myopia examples
- What are the specific advantages of ikeas
- Who started the riotcast network
- How many pounds is 118 kg
- What does lblblblb mean on Instagram
- WhatsApp Sahibi Kim Clijsters
- Erendira wallenda how old is she
- Who will win the Bachelorette 2013 Mallika heiss
- Reaper red timeline when recording
- What does Krustaceologie mean?
- What are all dictatorships
- Who is Houngan Amadou
- How to use Asuntol powder
- Who makes tprc luggage reviews
- What is a ravine wolf
- Eprouvette 25 ml is like many ounces
- When was Moes Southwest Grill founded
- Whatshan lake central kootenay k bce
- When love went in the review Taiwanese drama
- Pterodactyl Jura world scene, in the Zara
- 49ers Kukui beads wholesale