Whatever meaning in Telugu
Skilled labor shortage
Since politicians have to do something to secure skilled workers, the federal government has created the so-called “5 security paths”. These are intended to counteract the shortage of qualified workers in the German labor market:
1. Activation and job security
In order to defy the demographic change, companies should try to keep older employees in their employment relationship for as long as possible. For this reason, the retirement age is gradually being set higher and higher, it is currently 67 years. At the same time, they are also offered flexible working time models. In addition to this measure, unemployed people in the “hidden reserve” (those who are able to work but are currently not working and are also not registered as jobseekers) are to be reintegrated into the world of work.
2. Better compatibility of family and work
In order to increase the number of women in employment, more initiatives to reconcile work and family are to be created. This should enable mothers of small children or single mothers (as well as fathers) to work (more) again.
3. Educational opportunities for everyone right from the start
Improved early childhood education and support for parents in accompanying their children on their way to education should help reduce the number of school dropouts and offer children better opportunities for life and development. This is primarily intended to help children from socially disadvantaged families to get a good education.
4. Qualification: education and training
The quota of vocational training dropouts is also to be reduced on a sustainable basis. The shortage of skilled workers in Germany is to be curbed by securing a school leaving certificate or apprenticeship qualification and by offering more attractive working conditions. To this end, both the start of studies and further training measures within companies are to be increasingly promoted.
5. Integration and skilled immigration
The immigration of qualified skilled workers from abroad can also be helpful in eliminating the shortage. First of all, immigration law and the assessment of foreign vocational and school qualifications must be examined. If the foreign skilled workers are then properly integrated and, for example, supported by language courses, etc., they can be integrated quickly and thus contribute to securing skilled workers.
- How to summarize spoken text software
- How to Play Faithful Nashville Chords
- Stephen Gately how he died Michael
- How old is Austin Mincks
- How did the Luther Vandross siblings die
- How to go Santorini Park Cha-Am Phetchaburi
- Who played Pennilyn Lott
- Phone bricked how to enable debugging
- How to loosen the buckle protection of the car seat
- How many valence electrons does helium have
- What do lackey moth caterpillars eat
- Dp for WhatsApp on exam results
- What kind of Marsala wine for tiramisu
- Thecomputernerd01 how to cook pancake recipes
- Tardis index file the howling imdb
- G-Force double action knife wholesale
- The roots of how I got over Mediafire
- How to re-pair a Boxee-Box remote control
- How To Take Injectable Anavar
- Which emotion describes me well
- How to Rest a Redmax Weed Eater
- How to learn aikido at home
- Mexico wholesale preserved roses
- How to read a scale bar