Dizziness when moving your head up or down
Dizziness - When everything is spinning and we are unbalanced
Where and how does dizziness develop?
Our sense of balance is in the ear.
The ear is thus a sensory organ that is responsible for the sense of hearing as well as for controlling balance. This is why hearing and balance problems often occur together.
The organ of equilibrium is part of the inner ear and is also known as the vestibular organ.
The three semicircular canals of the vestibular apparatus in the inner ear, together with the two endolymph-filled macular organs, the saccule and the utricle, are responsible for recording rotational movements in space.
Therefore, the cause can be directly in the ear. It can therefore arise from stimuli or diseases or inflammations of the inner ear, the labyrinth or the equilibrium nerve. The inflammation of the equilibrium nerve is referred to by doctors as vestibular neuritis.
A possible benign tumor on the equilibrium nerve is an acoustic neuroma. If the cause is in the ear, it is called vestibular vertigo.
The origin can also lie in the processing of stimuli in the central nervous system - this is the case with driving dizziness, a symptom of motion sickness.
This also applies to changes in pressure, for example during dives or altitude training.
There is also what is known as psychogenic dizziness, which often arises as a result of stress or psychological stress. Mental illnesses such as social phobias, panic attacks and other psychosomatic illnesses can also express themselves through symptoms of dizziness.
In addition, there are forms of vertigo that have an organic cause that is not in the ear in the sense of balance. For example, fever and severe viral infections can make you feel dizzy. Patients with neurological diseases of the brain such as migraines, epilepsy, Alzheimer's dementia and multiple sclerosis can also suffer from dizziness. A lack of oxygen, vitamin B12, energy or sugar or other nutrients can also be responsible for the problems. Fasting or poor nutrition can be the cause, but also diseases such as diabetes mellitus. The so-called cervicogenic dizziness is also widespread. The origin of this is to be found in the cervical spine. Last but not least, cardiovascular diseases can also be the cause: patients with low blood pressure can be affected just as much as patients with high blood pressure or arteriosclerosis.
- How to make fake dragon eggs
- What does Te la Jalas mean
- What is nwyrcyzn06 ny
- How does Midtown Comics Pull List work
- Cats mate when they are neutered
- How to apply gelish French nail polish
- Where is Hayathnagar in Hyderabad
- Carbohydrates in 1 whole grain chapati
- Howbeck Garage Retford College
- What is a short running head
- How to open itr xml file
- How to divide the bandwidth equally weighted
- How to Count Empty Calories
- How to make a copper still pdf
- How long is the storage period of a chipmunk
- Gabriel Gadfly, how to greet the day of death
- 4f sklepy czestochowa poland
- Abn andhra jyothi whatsapp number girl
- How do terracotta wine coolers work
- Glmm tutorial in spss what is n
- Where to do aksharabhyasam in Bangalore India
- Where is Aquafina water source
- What does mountaineer always mean free
- Mk11 mod 0 vs m110 howitzer
- What is Ariana Grande's favorite number
- What does Sharmota
- Akage no kelly texts with saints
- How to go mdis dhoby ghaut center
- Who owns the Danah Explorer Update
- What is babang luksa in english
- Top brandy in Kerala, where Gandhi
- Wong Fu productions when five scripts fell
- How to use Depicus Wake on Lan
- Back pain when sitting Indian style