How to cook crushed yam flour recipe
Without a fragrant vegetable sauce, it is impossible to cook a delicious pizza at home. Consider options for how it can be prepared in your kitchen from ingredients sold in domestic markets.
|overripe tomatoes -||10 pieces|
|green basil -||1 bundle|
|Garlic -||2-3 large lobules|
|Olive oil -||5-6 art. l.|
|Mixture of ground peppers -||taste|
|Cooking time: 35 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 80 Kcal|
Consider the classic tomato recipe that most chefs around the world use ..
Pour boiling water over the doused tomatoes. Peel off with your fingertips and rub through a sieve with a spoon or pour through a mixer until a homogeneous mass is formed.
Garlic, skip garlic or grind in a mortar;
Pour olive oil into a saucepan and start a small fire;
While the butter is still warm, add garlic;
When the garlic is reddened, add the chopped basil and cook for two minutes;
Add the grated tomatoes and, mix and stir constantly on low heat for another 7 minutes;
Then add spices and simmer for another 2 minutes;
To make a classic tomato marinade smooth, grind it through a thick sieve;
Return to the same pan and simmer for seven to ten minutes until the desired strength is achieved ..
If you wish, you can add other herbs to the basil.
Tomato paste and basil sauce for Italian pizza
- An onion;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 2-3 art. l olive oil;
- 100 grams of pasta made from tomatoes;
- 7 grams of sugar;
- 1-2 hours l. dry basil;
- 3 grams of oregano dry;
- Salt to your liking.
Pizza marinade with basil and oregano takes only 15 minutes.
The total calorie content of the prepared product - 616 kcal.
- Pour olive oil into the pan and heat it;
- Fry the onion and garlic, finely chopped, until golden brown;
- Add tomato paste and choke slightly;
- Dilute with distilled water to the consistency of ketchup;
- Add all the spices and herbs;
- Soak on low heat for 12 minutes.
How to make raw tomato sauce
- 1 kg of tomatoes, preferably soft and ripe;
- 1-2 tbsp. l basil;
- 1-2 tbsp. l olive oil (oil);
- Lemon juice;
- Salt and pepper depending on your preference.
Cooking time of this sauce - 25 minutes.
The calorie content is 70 kcal per 100 grams of the finished product.
- Boil water and scald tomatoes in it;
- Drain hot tomatoes with hot water;
- Peel them off;
- Pass the pulp through the meat grinder;
- Add spices and olive oil;
- Stir and let stand.
That's it, raw tomato pizza sauce is ready for use ..
Italian tomato sauce with herbs
Check out the delicious and quick recipe for making Italian Pizza Sauce, which you will appreciate very much for its simplicity and divine taste. In addition, this sauce is natural and well perceived by the body, unlike store-bought ketchups with preservatives.
- 10 ml. Tomato paste;
- Salt to your liking;
- 0.5 teaspoon of dried crushed basil;
- 2 teaspoons of oregano;
- 3 grams of dried crushed marjoram;
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or dry white wine;
- 12 ripe red tomatoes.
Cooking time of the Italian tomato sauce - 20 minutes.
The calorie content is 82 kcal per 100 grams of the finished product.
- First, remove the rind from the tomatoes. To do this, pour boiling water over them and make a cross-shaped shallow incision. Podkovyrnite fingers thick skin and carefully remove it. To make the process easier, just dip scalded tomatoes in a saucepan of cold water;
- Cut the peeled vegetables into any pieces, place in a saucepan and simmer while stirring until the juice has evaporated;
- After 10 minutes stew, add salt and spices;
- Grind the prepared sauce through a sieve. This will rid you of tomato seeds and allow you to enjoy the sauce from a perfectly mushy state without any lumps;
- To make the sauce more piquant, after it has cooled completely, add some white dry wine or a little lemon juice ..
Read how to make juicy and incredibly tasty lazy cabbage rolls in the oven. You will surely enjoy this variation of the traditional dish.
Recipes for healthy vegetarian lentil chops. Read how to cook them here ..
Vegetable risotto is another rice recipe that is very easy to make at home ..
How to make the perfect sauce for pizza and prevent technical errors? Check out the recommendations of seasoned chefs who will be very helpful to you ..
- Never dilute ready-made tomato sauce with water, even if it is very thick. For these purposes, use tomato or lemon juice, dry white wine;
- Try the sauce at different stages of cooking to understand what spices are being added;
- What kind of sauce would you not cook on the stove, remember, you have to stir it constantly, otherwise it will burn, which will spoil its taste and smell. Cannot save roasted tomato sauce;
- If you get too much cooked sauce, you can pour the excess into a sterilized jar and roll up for future use;
- Don't be afraid to experiment with different herbs and spices. If your family likes basil, oregano, oregano, or any other greens, then you can safely add them to the pizza sauce, but in small amounts;
- Do not fry the onions too much, otherwise the sauce will have a bad taste of burning food;
- If the sauce is too thin, add a little tomato paste and mix thoroughly;
- To make pizza sauce, which according to the standard should be red, choose only ripe red tomato varieties;
- If you have hot sauces in your family, add half a red pepper to any recipe.
- When preparing a pizza ribbon, it is better to use precisely dried herbs, as these are really ground to dust and their large particles do not fall into a homogeneous sauce mass;
- If cheese is registered in the recipe then stop your choice on Parmesan. There will be a special acidity, and it will be perfectly harmoniously combined with the pizza dough;
- Try to choose pizza sauce recipes that don't contain vinegar as it kills the aroma of herbs and the taste of vegetables.
Tomatoes have long been considered almost poisonous plants, but now a lot has changed and their use has been proven more than once. Tomatoes are used not only to make salads, but also as the main ingredient in many sauces. Nobody can imagine a pizza without a red fragrant sauce.
Don't be lazy and cook it yourself, especially since this process requires a minimum of time and effort. After trying this homemade marinade, you won't want to go back to the shop version.
- How to shape female police hat
- Blood stains when I don't wipe my period
- Old train lights, what did they burn?
- How to use cemetery debris for protection
- How do trembler alarms work
- What is the magical helper in literature
- WhatsApp closes November birthstone
- How to open youtube messages from akasha asun
- Claptrap dlc how to kill shadow tp
- Who is James Stunt's father
- Tully Business Park Ballinahown Co Galway Ireland
- Sab moh maya hai whatsapp dp girl
- Dseo13b how to use it
- Flashes in the eyes when turning the head
- What is Child CBNA on Credit Report
- WhatsApp symbol for family group sheets
- How do salal berries taste
- New Zealand organic whole milk powder
- How many grafts per fue session
- How to make gluten-free streusel topping
- How to increase culture points in Travian
- What is Irs Code 63318
- What does not destroy us m.n. Forgy Epub
- How to deal with a nonchalant person