How to win Toy Blast Level 84
Ancient debris is a rare ore found in the Nether, and is the main source of netherite scraps. Its high blast resistance makes it immune to normal explosions. In item form, it floats on lava and cannot be burned by any form of fire.
Natural generation 
Ancient debris generates in the Nether in the form of blobs. Up to two blobs may generate per chunk: one blob of 1–3 ancient debris attempts to generate with a periodic normal distribution (similarly to lapis lazuli ore) from levels 8 to 22, and an additional blob of 0–2 ancient debris attempts to generate randomly from levels 8 to 119. On average, Y-level 15 has the most ancient debris.
There is an average of 1.65 ancient debris blocks per chunk[needs testing], with a normal maximum of 5. However, it is technically possible for up to 11 ancient debris to be found in a single chunk; adjacent chunks can generate blobs on the border with up to 2 blocks spawning in an adjacent chunk. As of Java Edition 1.16.5, on average they generate 1.56 ores per chunk. Given this number, and that there are 32768 blocks in a chunk (16 * 128 * 16), there is approximately a 0.004% chance that any randomly selected block will be an ancient debris block.
Ancient debris never generates naturally exposed to air and can replace only netherrack, basalt, and blackstone.[Note 1] It may also generate alongside smaller pockets of lava.
Ancient debris drops as an item if mined by a diamond or netherite pickaxe. If mined by any other tool, it drops nothing.
- ↑ Times are for unenchanted tools as wielded by players with no status effects, measured in seconds. For more information, see Breaking § Speed.
Chest loot 
|Ancient Debris||Bastion remnant||Generic chest||1||13.5%|
|Hoglin stable chest||2||5.7%|
|Ancient Debris||Bastion remnant||Generic chest||1||2%|
|Hoglin stable chest||1||2.9%|
Smelting ingredient 
Ancient Debris can be smelted using a furnace or blast furnace. If a player takes out the netherite scrap, they are rewarded with 2 experience points.
Bedrock Edition:[more information needed]
Data values 
|Surname||Namespaced ID||shape||Translation key|
|Ancient Debris||Block & Item|
|Surname||Namespaced ID||Numeric ID||shape||Translation key|
|Ancient Debris||Block & Item|
|Icon||Advancement||In-game description||Parent||Actual requirements (if different)||Namespaced ID|
|Hidden in the Depths||Obtain Ancient Debris||Nether||Have an ancient debris in your inventory.|
Issues relating to "Ancient Debris" are maintained on the bug tracker. Report issues there.
- Despite ancient debris' rarity, emerald ore is actually rarer; emerald ore has a lower spawn chance per chunk, and while ancient debris can appear in blobs as large as five in any Nether biome, emerald ore generates only as individual ore blocks in mountain biomes.
- The texture of the ancient debris is supposed to look like pressed metal plates.
- Ancient debris is actually what remains of the mining activity of the piglins, who extracted all the original netherite ore.
- Ancient debris does not generate exposed to air, but can sometimes be seen on the surface when it generates adjacent to a fungus or twisting vines.
- Ancient debris is the only ore that does not use the same texture on all six sides.
- It is possible to find blobs of up to 20 contiguous ancient debris - up to five debris can generate in a chunk, so if a blob of five generates in adjacent corners of four different chunks, a blob of 20 debris would be created.
- Despite having the same blast resistance as obsidian, ancient debris can be moved by pistons.
See also 
- ↑ The generation system explicitly attempts to place ancient debris where it is not exposed to air. Rarely, ancient debris can be exposed by later generation processes. It can also be exposed to fungi.
- Dxtory frame drop when shooting
- Ballybane Galway postcodes everywhere
- Sen Monorom how to get from Sihanoukville
- Who is the heir to the throne of Ukraine
- How to fix dyed green hair
- How to print jpanel in java
- Which canal is wet on Rogers
- How do sports coaches use math
- Borderlands how to kill Baron Flynt
- What causes TV static interference meaning
- What is EAB application Android
- What is Galawang airy meaning
- What have you done
- How to do cod4 promod lan server
- How to restart the episode app
- For whom is the bass tracker ringing the bell
- How to hack fb password with cellphone
- Wholesale simple backpacks uk
- What is the internal reflux ratio
- How to Build an Arrow Parting Machine
- What color represents freedom in the Bible
- Casio aw81d how to change the battery
- How to remove rusted screws from the deck
- Where did Wiesel go from 93x